AU

Posted on Jul 21, 2022
Family product

I already bought elderberry last year, then in liquid form. I also want to help my little grandson get through his autumn and winter colds, so I bought it. I'll try this now too. As usual, autumn and winter are periods of cooling. now I'm buying this form, so we're both good.

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I really dislike the taste of these. The ingredients in the product seem great for immunity which is what I am after right now so I will grin and bear the taste.

Auto-translated from Russian

Now, unfortunately, we are forced to live in constant looking at our well-being. All this is connected with the pandemic that has swept the world, which, unfortunately, has no end, no edge. Therefore, I personally do my best to strengthen the immune system. Everyone knows that elderberry is an excellent antimicrobial and antiviral agent. It is added to many complexes or initially the complex is built on it as the main element, as in this one from Solaray. The tablets themselves are large flat round (a little more than 2 cm in diameter), they are chewable, so the size did not scare me. As part of large dosages, namely Vitamin C (ascorbic acid) - 200 mg, Zinc (gluconate) - 15 mg, Bacillus coagulans probiotics - 100 mg and Black elderberry (extract) 400 mg. The composition is excellent, because such a combination of components as vitamin C, zinc were included in the corona treatment protocol, well, plus elderberry and probiotics for microflora. I note that probiotics are an important element for colonizing the intestines with beneficial microflora, since it is the microflora that resists most viruses! Take 1 piece per day. My course will be 1 month, already taking 2 weeks. Tablets have a balanced taste. They are not cloyingly sweet and not sour, to the point of soreness. They are nice to eat after a meal, as such a healthy dessert. Yes, this drug can be a great helper in the antiviral fight and protection for our immunity. I did not notice any side effects from this drug. Yet it works and fulfills the promise of the manufacturer. I can recommend this drug for purchase, as the drug works. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

fa35db0f-83c7-4b3b-94fb-626e6c6e6437
Oksana
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

A very pleasant form in the form of chewable tablets - tasty and healthy (it is not always convenient to drink capsules or drink syrup when you are at work) Black elderberry is an excellent helper in the fight against viruses, and at the first sign of a cold it helps to speed up the improvement of the condition and sometimes even stop the disease . The quality is excellent. The ingredients are working. The packaging is convenient - enough for the winter season of colds.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought a 3-year-old child to maintain immunity 🙌 it tastes sweet - they resemble ascorbic acid from childhood - the composition is excellent and plus they are large 👍🏻 my son liked it and even like God his tongue was painted purple 💜 we settled))) I will order more 😍

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The drug turned out to be very high quality, I take it with great pleasure, I will order more.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

Very good product for adults. Elderberry works great for immunity. I advise.

Posted on May 23, 2022

Auto-translated from Hebrew

The ingredients are good, the use is convenient, the taste is like this