AU

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Good quality and 100% vegan! I was low on magnesium and calcium 6 months back. One bottle lasts me 3 months. I have been taking 4 capsules daily since then. Now my análisis are in the normal range. The only downside is the size of the capsules, they’re a bit big for people who have trouble swallowing pills and it as well has a bit of a smell that might be unpleasant for some people. It’s the natural smell of the calcium I believe. For me personally the smell and size is no problem.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

Solaray is a reputable company, they produce good quality vitamins. Cal-Mag Citrate is a very good combination, as the Magnesium helps absorb the Calcium, I have read that it should always be taken in the citrate form. I was experiencing cramps in my legs, so I took an extra Cal-Mag, the cramps went away. My dog was getting nervous, he is 12, I gave him this vitamin & within half an hour he seemed more settled.

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I have an oxalate problem (lots of people do they just don't realise it). Oxalate is a natural pesticide in a lot of vegetables and nuts, it's extremely toxic and many of us (like me) aren't good at detoxing it. Chocolate, almonds (most nuts really), spinach, sweet potato, rhubarb are extremely high oxalate. I take 2 of these 20 minutes before my meal if I'm going to cheat and have oxalates, the oxalates attaches to the minerals in my gut and is eliminated!

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

I like the large size, it is a quality product, Cal Mag citrate is bio-available much more so than other forms of Calcium and Magnesium

I switched from calcium carbonate to calcium citrate since the calcium carbonate caused incredible uncomfortable constipation. I have had no problems with the calcium citrate. Bonus is the magnesium and the vit. D in this product.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Have been taking this brand for years and find the formula to be very effective for me. I am now 77 yrs old and feel this product has helped me to maintain basic good health.

Posted on Aug 27, 2021

The product I use on every day basis. I think it really helped me during my workouts because I haven't experienced any muscle pains.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Particularly appreciated by athletes, magnesium citrate is a food supplement popular with the greatest number. Its effects on the body are not unrelated to this.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I really like my Cal-Mag because it has both ingredients!