AU

Posted on Apr 16, 2022
this works well for leg circulation, comfort, less pain

I am giving this supplement to an elderly family member who does not get enough exercise due to aching joints, therefore needing help with leg circulation. This product has helped with comfort in the legs, less pain and therefore better sleep and works fast. I have seen improvement quickly within a day when my family member takes it,

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Used to take this product & then you stopped carrying it. Now, I'm happy you are offering it so I may resume using it again. I find it useful to combat Leg Cramps which I have at night. This is now one of my daily supplements. Now, 91, and attribute my longevity to my vitamin/supplement program I have been following for about 40 years.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I use this herb combo to relieve discomfort in my legs with varicose veins. One capsule am and pm works well for me. It is good balanced formula, good quality herbs.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I like it very much. The ingredients are really good. The quality is good. The results are very good. I will continue to use it. This one doesn't have any flavor.

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

I have been using this product for years. It really helps with my circulation and comfort. I highly recommend it.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

This is Horse Chestnut. It helps with leg circulation to avoid DVTs and varicose veins.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

CircuLegs is designed to help support healthy circulation to the legs as well as overall healthy blood vessel function.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

my husband has varicocele. he takes this with red vine extract, bilberry and his multivits. good result.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

I am pin free because of it , hamdlilah

Posted on May 9, 2022

Helps circulation in legs with very good herbs.