AU

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I used to take NOW Brand Betaine HCl with pepsin until they changed the source of the pepsin from porcine to aspergillus niger. I am very happy with my switch to Solaray HCl with pepsin, which is a porcine source and does not cause the problems that the aspergillus niger sourced pepsin did.

Solaray manufacturers high quality supplements made with lab tested clean ingredients. HCl is crucial for digestion and needed for proper absorption of vitamins and minerals among. I like the 650mg per capsule in a 250 ct size bottle because it is a better value especially when taking with ever meal. Dr. Jonathan Wright has a book on this supplement and the many benefits for taking HCl, look into it if you are suffering from indigestion, arthritis, gout.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

If you have problems with digestion, do some research about taking extra HCl. This is a great brand and I have taken it for several years. It solves the problem of "acid stomach" which is a misnomer. It comes in a smaller dosage if you are just wanting to test it out slowly.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I was having all sorts of troubles digesting my meal. I eat only whole, organic, healthy foods, but regardless of what I was eating or how much I was eating, it felt like my body was just not digesting. I felt overly full for hours and hours, with lots of burping and discomfort. Now I am finding that the betaine capsules help me so much. I take two or three depending on the size of the meal and how much protein is in it, and I feel comfortable and satiated. I think it helps you absorb your nutrients better, because I just feel better and more energetic overall

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I endured with awful heartburn. They needed to extend my throat since I experienced difficulty getting food down. I discovered that as we age we don't create sufficient stomach corrosive. This won't just aim heartburn, however it likewise permits microorganisms into the body by means of our food. I began taking a higher portion - something like 625 mg - with every feast that contained protein in the method of meat. I didn't encounter any igniting with that and proceeded for a long time. Ultimately I decreased it to supper or then again on the off chance that I had a major dinner in any case. When practically every one of my indications were soothed, I diminished the portion to this 250 mg for supper or other substantial dinners. The main food I don't tollerate is beans! I'm way in front of where I was. A periodic consume is soothed by my trusty DGL tablets. Since corrosive blockers are demonstrated to cause dimentia and Alzheimer's, among different issues, I decided to mend and not simply conceal!!!

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

In recent years, I feel I have a crave for sour plum. I think it might be because I don’t have enough stomach acid as I am over 50 years now. So I try different digestive enzymes. I bought this recently. It has Betaine HCL and pepsin. it’s good. It feel I have better digestion with it. And I don’t have a crave for sour plum now.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Where do I begin with this product ! Betaine HCL has many benefits but the most significant benefits of it is that I could finally digest my food again, after yrs of researching products that help with the digestion process has I had helicobacter pylori which affected my help significantly, but I know it’s because of the grace of Jesus and this product together I am able today to eat and not feel bloated or constipated anymore. I take 5-6 pills depending in what I eat with enzymes & probiotics. This trio is the trio to a successful digestion, trust me I have tried everything in the market and nothing has worked like this trio and don’t forget prayer aswell is important. If this helped you please give a like. Thanks

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

Very happy with results. Husband started getting reflux and sour stomach. Doctor prescribed antacids, but they wasn't really helping. Starting taking some apple cider vinegar before meals and one of these tablets, everything seems to working alot better. He used to get terrible stomach bloating and sore stomach after eating pork and some other meats, this has stopped the bloating etc. Will be repurchasing.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I've been using these with meals to aid food breakdown and assimilate nutrients. This is my favorite HCL supplement, I find this works best. The price has doubled this year, unfortunately.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Love this product! Helps me digest heavy proteins & fats, without the mess & awful taste of digestive bitters! NOTE: Please be kind enough to give me a like 👍