AU

Based on 1,015 Ratings

Most helpful positive review

Nuray
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I have been using this blend of herbs for two years now. I have a medical condition that puts a lot of strain on my kidneys. I started using Kidney Blend as sort of an experiment. I had no idea if it would work at all. After about 1 months, my kidney numbers began to improve. I have been very pleased with the results. I plan to continue using these herbs because it has made a significant difference in my kidney function. Make sure to look after your diet and overall lifestyle to stay healthy.

Global reviews (1,015)

Product reviews solely reflect the views and opinions expressed by the contributors and not those of iHerb. iHerb does not verify or endorse any claims made in these reviews. Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Show more
Posted on Mar 23, 2023

I take it occasionally to supplement my kidney health. However, I do not see it helping my UTI problem. Didn't expect it to, but was hoping. I was really intrigued to find out kidney, according to the Bible (Hebrew) is the place of emotion. However, it got lost through the translation. I might be wrong but I think it get replaced by heart when it was translated to English because English translators cannot understand Eastern medicine and how each organ affects different emotion. Bible is not a health book but there's really lots of health wisdom in there, like the spice they use, cinnamon, essential oil like hyssop etc. Very interesting.

Posted on Mar 18, 2023

Posted on Oct 18, 2022

I bought this for my mom. Her numbers was high and the doctor scheduled her to see a kidney specialist. In the time frame of one month her number were normal and also blood pressure and diabetic numbers was good too. She also lost 10 pounds. I am so thankful for this product.

Posted on May 30, 2023

This seems to be working. After taking this Kidney Blend, I'm able to sleep till morning without getting up for the bathroom. Before, I had to wake up two,three times during the night. I'm going to repeat buying this. I wish they have a large quantity bottle, for this 100capsules bottle last only 16days.

Posted on May 28, 2023

Posted on Apr 24, 2023

These are easy to take capsules which are easy to swallow. The directions say that they can be taken with or without food. I am using them along with AOR's Chanca Piedra capsules which absolutely has worked in the past. The best thing that you can do for kidney health is to follow a strict CKD or PKD diet plan, there aren't many prescription drugs ( one drug and only for 1 months use ). Lemon water or plain water is the best beverage for my kidneys.

Posted on Apr 22, 2023

bought for my mother and looks like her kidney stone associated symptoms like swollen feet has not been triggered yet. ordered this after 2 months of chanca piedra supplements. she will soon get back to the doctor and we will see if improvement is evident in her lab exams. will update comment

Posted on Mar 10, 2023
1,470

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Before I took Kidney Essentials I would be up at least three times a night going to the bathroom. I can sleep the entire night without having to get up.I'm thankful for the low price because I would buy this if it was costly for a good nights sleep.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

Top quality and brand, I always love these blends, I bought several blends and they are in fantastic results, ingredients are always good from this brand. Delivery is always fast to Philippines and I enjoy Solaray's blends very much. There is a little bit of smell but it's perfectly tolerable for me. Great product and will buy again.