AU

Posted on Sep 12, 2021

I love it, Solaray Mega Multi-minerals are the BEST I have found for me. I have taken them for several years, feel better and do not experience dizziness at all any more. I would only feel a little dizzy once during the day, but not any more! I heighly recommend it

f3eee14c-521b-4771-8aa4-b23394f6acca
Posted on Aug 24, 2021

All the minerals I consider important are in this tablet. I don't notice taking it, in terms of it affecting me. But I know we don't get all the minerals we need from our food, because of soil depletion, over the years. I take the minerals every other day. Follow the label or do what you feel is right for you. You can also, of course, can consult your doctor or a nutritionist.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

جميله Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good Nice i like it good

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

A year ago, it turned out that one of my friends ’illness was caused by a lack of a tiny trace element. As soon as this came out, I immediately decided I would take care of that. I use several products, alternately, for this the price of the product is very reasonable and all the important minerals are in it. And most importantly, in a way that is most easily absorbed. This is very important because many people have intestinal damage. and therefore many vitamins and minerals do not get where they are needed. This is made easier. This company pays special attention to it, I observed that.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

For years, I've been taking calcium/magnesium supplements, but now as I'm older I realize my body needs a little more from all the minerals in order to work properly. Solaray is a good company and they use good ingredients, so I like their Mega Multi Mineral capsules and take them after meals.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

My family and I , ages 50, 60, 70 and 85, all take one or two capsules a day. We feel a difference in our energy level, and in the quality of our nails and hair when we take the minerals regularly. When I don't take these minerals I get horizontal ridges on my nails. I do eat well and take 500 ml of calcium citrate a day as well, but these minerals make a difference for me in a tangible way.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I take a daily multivitamin, but it doesn't contain minerals. Being a nutritionist, I full well realize it's vitally important to get one's minerals daily. So I buy this large bottle and take two a day. This product has a comprehensive formula, good quality, its may hard to swallow for some people.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

This is a quality vitamin, I find capsules are easier to swallow than tablets. So now I buy all my vitamins in capsule. I like buying a larger number of capsules at the one time, lasts longer. Solaray make their bottles easier to open. I find I am healthier taking this vitamin.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

I take two in the evening to boost my mineral intake. I prefer the one with iron but when it sold out I purchased one without. Still a great formula.