AU

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

Great supplement! It has very strong antibacterial effect and also antiviral, anti-parasitic, antimicrobial action. I took it together with black walnut and noticed that my nose began to breathe better - in the morning there is no longer congestion. Also, oregano oil is rich in minerals, calcium, magnesium, zinc, iron, potassium, copper, manganese and vitamins A and C, so it helps the body to fight various infections of the respiratory and digestive system.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

we are sincerely sorry that you stopped the activity. you have great products. but, believe me, we will live quietly, healthy, happily and for a long time without your goods!!! in Russia there are huge fields with medicinal herbs and huge resources to be and stay healthy! and we wish you not to go bankrupt without our money - and it will be difficult! Glory to mighty Russia!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This is one of my regular supplement (prefer brand too) now. Oregano oil has many health benefit: Powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, cancer-fighting properties, etc. Not advisable to chew as the oil is very strong. I consume together with meal and water. So far, I feel it helps to boost my immunity. Pls give a thumbs up 👍🏻 thank you 😊

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

Oil of Oregano is a must have in your Herbal Antibiotic arsenal!!!!!! We all know of the extremely spicy & horrible taste of liquid Oil Of Oregano, which is why I chose to transition from liquid to these gel caps! You can immediately smell the freshness of this product, I have always trusted the purity of Solaray products, and as always.....this product leaves me feeling healthy & revitalized!

Scarletz
Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I been consumed this supplement for months and I can see the improvement in concern part in my body and health. This supplement also has great quality ingredient that high in composition gives benefits too. The taste is good and the size of capsule is easy to swallow. It package with secure from damage

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

A friend told me years ago about oil of oregano to help keep any type of bad bacteria at bay in the stomach and digestive system. Sometimes, I use just plain, and I have tried another with peppermint. I believe Solaray to be a great brand. These are easy to take and have no aftertaste.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

The benefits of taking Solaray Oil of Oregano Softgels is a no brainer. I like that it is in supplement form with the right ingredients based in extra virgin olive oil! Solaray projects are always of the highest quality and I would highly recommend to anyone as an improvement in their daily regimen.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Chose it because the ingredients are vegan, great composition and good quality. Been using it as a supplement and part of my regular diet. Was concerned about the taste, but it's actually very nice and not overwhelming at all! Took some when I felt a sore throat coming on a few days ago and there was improvement within the next day. Just placed my second order for this. :)

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I've been recommended to take oil or oregano pills by my doctor for digestion, and it has been helping me digest better. I take it three times every day with a meal. The gel capsules are not too big and pretty easy to swallow. Also, I trust Solaray as a brand. I would suggest this product for any bloating or gas issues!