AU

Posted on Mar 28, 2022
Survival after Covid :)

I confess I was very surprised by this product. I was just recovering from Covid’s disease and was very weak, for several more days after that. I thought I’d try this product, I love Solaray products. I took the first capsule in the evening, so I didn’t sleep all night, I was fresh, I was awake, and I couldn’t wait to be in the morning and start doing something. So I missed a day and then on the third day I ate a capsule so I wouldn't take my sleep again :) It was very fresh again, the work went well again, I felt like exercising again, I ran a bit (10 minutes), so it's good stuff.

One a day, fantastic combination, so I am really enjoying this, The content and ingredients are great and I can save a lot of different supplements to take. Just one daily and I am getting most of the supplements that I have been taking separately. the size is okay and I usually take it after meal because the minerals can absorb better with food. Good quality from this brand and I enjoy buying many herbs and minerals from this brand, so highly recommended. Buying from iHerb is great because I can get better price and faster delivery. I live in Thailand by the way. It will usually take 9-14 days but the packaging was always efficient and customer service is also wonderful. Thanks for reading and hope this is a helpful review for you.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

I am 67 yrs. old and have been taking this product for approx. 13 years, I have lots of energy, I switched for a short time to a formula fitting my age group and I didn't feel as energetic as the "once daily high energy formula. It is the correct formula for myself.

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

My husband loves it. I can't give a personal review, but he's happy with it and feels that it has helped boost his energy.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

This vitamin really kicks …. You definitely have more energy when you get out of bed in the morning and it lasts throughout the day . Will continue to purchase this one !

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

I always feel better taking a multi and, since I also take other specific supplements, I like a single tablet for that purpose. This one fits the bill at a great price.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Only take these maybe 3 times a week, especially when I feel that my nutrition has been lacking on a busy day. Feel energetic and generally good with this brand and dosage.

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

I really like these. I have been using them for several years now and are happy with the results. I use the iron free formula because I don't want excess iron because it is not good for older people. I do have high energy but I am not a Dr. so I can't say it is from these but who knows?

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

I've been happy with Solaray products and trust them.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Good Price with good multivitamin. I cant buy such this good quality at my town so iherb help me alot..