AU

Posted on Oct 30, 2021

It's 24 immune system support. Good for skin and health. Good for stomach. I take 3 capsules a day for defense flu and cold. Good quality supplement. 🍊👍

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I started taking this vitamin C at the start of the Covid pandemic and I’m still taking it— 4-5 times a week. I was looking for a bioflavonoid and ascorbate preparation in a mid dose of vitamin c to help my immune system and this 500 mg, along with the vitamin C I get in my diet, was about what I needed. I have not had a cold, flu or Covid since I started taking reacta C. I am healthy, eat well, exercise etc., reacta C is another positive choice I make in my wellness program.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Vitamin C is never enough, especially since fruits no longer have as many vitamins as they used to, I read that. That's why I use vitamin C. This company produces several types of vitamin C, and I try to try them all. It got a good rating from me :)

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

A good size bottle, the capsules are not too big and are easy to swallow. I usually take a higher dose vitamin c rather than 500mg so ended up taking 2 of these. I think they’re ok but I tend to shop around a bit with vitamin c to find a good price and one that has bioflavonoids as well so I don’t necessarily stick to one brand.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

I have tried a few different vitamin c products and I feel the most benefit from this products. It is easy on my stomach also.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I have weak stomach, and this vitamin c indeed safe for my stomach. No heartburn whatsoever. I can take this everyday and my stomach is happy. Very very recommended.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

I love this Vitamin C. I can feel a difference when I take it. It is made of Vitamin C strontium. I have no idea what it is, but I feel more energy when I take it. I like that this is time release also.

Posted on May 20, 2022

I take it multiple times a day, and I very rarely get sick. I recently caught covid and cleared it quicky. Also seems to be helping with allergies .

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

the quality of solaray brand is excellent. this size is small and perfect for travel. It protected my immunity all winter long. try it now!