AU

Posted on Jul 25, 2022
Solaray Super Digestaway 180 Caps - Excellent!

It is most important to take Solaray Digestaway BEFORE meals to garner the full effect. Greatly aids in digestion/absorption, particularly of foods loaded with preservatives. Otherwise, food laced with preservatives is not absorbed but rather is stored as fat, which is what the body does to food it does NOT recognize. Which is why high fructose corn syrup is so deadly, in addition to being 6 times more addictive than heroine. And it is why obesity is out of control in the USA. Many Americans are not digesting junk food and absorbing its nutrients, but rather storing all those junk nutrients away as fat cells. This phenomenon also renders these folks chronically fatigued. Highly recommended. Good Value.

277b8cf7-1a74-466a-9faf-00f6b39472d5

I write it on behalf of my friend who uses this product. My friend's weight has dropped to around 115 pounds. She couldn't eat much since she was always throwing up and had terrible stomach issues. Anyway, if you're having G.I. problems, give this a shot. I wish I could describe the impact this has on her life. 170 pounds is her regular weight. She was down to 115 pounds, as I previously stated. Her entire family assumed she was involved in some sort of illegal activity. I wish I could track down the creator of Super Digestaway, hug them, and thank them for saving my friend's life. That may sound crazy, but life becomes a lot less fun when you can't eat or keep food down. Life is miserable when you are half your normal body weight. I can't express how important this was in saving my friend's life. This is in addition to a probiotic. It had an impact on her life.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

These enzymes reslly work fast and help control acid reflux which I have also I have a hernia. Gerds disease. If I absolutely take one with each meal this controls the acid reflux that will then cause my hearnia the flare up. So then I don't have to take Previcid. Works great.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

I like the Solaray line in that they use quality ingredients in their products. I already receive benefits from their Probiotics and their Liver Blend. So to assist with my intestinal and gut problems, I use the Digestaway, usually one at Lunch time (one Probiotic in the morning, then one Liver Blend at bed time). The combination of the three have helped with my digestive problems and with my fatty liver issues.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Solaray has high quality products. I've been taking digestaway for over 5 years. recommended by a health professional who helped me with Hashimoto's symptoms. also through much of my own research I knew that I suffered with digestion issues. I always are well but didn't feel it went to energy. these certainly help the digestion process. I take up to 4 tabs after a heavy meal.

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Having both plant enzymes like papain, and animal enzymes from pancreatin and porcine bile powder as well as digestive herbs like peppermint and ginger and a little betaine hcl for stomach acid support and aloe for soothing the gut lining, this product covers all bases for assisting food digestion for a great price and generous quantity.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Man arrives at an age when nothing is working perfectly anymore. Not bad, but not perfect, and needs a little support. Enzymes are the main thing for me, because enzymes that work well (and exist!) Are absolutely necessary for the metabolism and the use of nutrients. I have osteoporosis and I’m sure one of it may be that I couldn’t consume the nutrients I took in. Due to the absence or malfunction of the enzymes.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I really love Solaray products and the quality. I've ordered second package so far. Whenever we eat fat, or heavy food I always take this enzyme blend, and it works very good. It is very good for digestion and takes away the stomach ache. Also I always include enzymes whenever i have a flu or a virus, to help the immunity. By the way it is very important, and whenever you will feel not good (like virus, a flue or similar) please remember about taking the enzymes.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

We all produce fewer and fewer natural digestive enzymes as we age, and from eating too much cooked food, and not enough raw food. As our digestion weekends because of these factors, it becomes more and more difficult for our bodies to extract nutrients to keep us energetic and healthy. Our liver, pancreas, gall bladder/bile are much benefitted by enzymes and oxbile . I find that this digestive enzyme combination is very effective for any digestive discomfort, and it helps my body feel stronger and have more energy. This product contains betaine as well, but I also take additional solaray betaine capsules with meals. It has been a very good combination for me.