AU

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

I love dried fruits, especially mangoes. Great taste, practical packaging, the size is enough to satisfy hunger. The idea of ​​adding cocoa to the ingredients is very interesting.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

Taste just like any dry mango, not too sweet, which is a plus for me. I specifically wanted with coco and it turned out that I am not fan of it. It does not add much taste to it, but make it more messy because it falls on the desk, clothes, floor. Next time, I will order just plain one.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

It is delicious. The flavor is wonderful, the combination of the mango with the cacao is perfectly balanced. It is a great snack with the right amount of sweetness. I would buy it again.

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

These are so yummy. It's hard not to eat the entire bag in one sitting. I love that there are no added sweeteners.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

it is so good. great as a snack. mango and cocoa are perfect combination.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

So tasty. It’s a pity that there is only 80 grams of it.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Really nice product. We enjoy it so much with the whole family. Also great for kids snack boxes! Healthy and nutritious !

Posted on May 25, 2022

It's interesting taste, but no for me. Smell is nice, and ingredients organic- that's awesome

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I really liked the mango but thought the cocoa was very bitter. It is not sweetened but sweetness from mango balances it out

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Quality of mango is good and chewy, it's a bit too sour for me. I thought it doesn't go well with cacao, interesting I guess but not for me.