AU

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

This is the only balanced and absorbable formula I have found. Solgar, Advanced Calcium Complex + Vitamins D3, K2, Zinc, Boron, 120 Tablets The tablets are very large, see pictures others have submitted. All the ingredients are in an easily absorbable form and it has more of what you need for both your bones and keeping the calcium out of your arterial plaque.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

This is the third time I am buying the large packaging of the complex. I take 3 capsules in the evening and feel a big difference in nails and hair since the complex also contains zinc. The large packaging gives excellent value for money. I am very pleased with the quality and the important ingredients that are in this calcium complex. For me it is the best.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Contains all vitamins and nutrients needed by the body to absorb calcium and direct it in the bones. Small dosage per tablet is perfect as the body can not process more than 500 mg of calcium at a time. Anything more than this are calcified in other areas such as the kidneys and arteries.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I really feel the difference in my work out routine before and after using the product. I don't use any pre-workout supplements but I really feel how I have more energy and power to complete a heavy lifting workout. I also notices that my skin condition got improved. I know there is a lot of benefits in taking vitamin D, and this is a perfect combination of so many good thinks for muscle recovery

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

This is a great calcium complex with other ingredients that help to keep the bones strong such as vitamin D3, K2, zinc, and boron. I think this is one of the most complete bone supplements I came across. I bought this for my mother that is 68 years old and needs to take supplements to keep her bones strong.

This has great composition, with all your body needs to properly metabolize calcium, however the pills are huge, especially given the amount of them you have to take a day for full dosage. Make sure you drink an adequate amount, at least 2 liters a day, while taking calcium to reduce chances of kidney stones.

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

The only reason it didn't get a 5 star rating was that I was looking for a supplement with all of these ingredients except the calcium. So overall, it's a fantastic product for bone support except for the calcium. I get enough from other products and try to avoid it in supplement form.

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

I take this complex together with Collagen for K2. I’ve used to take K2 solely, but this seems to provide more benefits :)), like D3, Zinc and Boron. Only the pills are huge!! :)

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

multivitamins in a single dose is a perfect need for healthy life. I like this product and use regularly to be fit. The cost of the medicine is very low in comparison to the other similar products.