AU

Posted on Jun 18, 2022
Wow! I love it

Solgar's Ashwagandha is best for relaxing, stress and better sleeping. Your life is going to change within a week if you mix Solgar's Ashwagandha and Rhodiola together. No more anxiety, say NO to stress. Get better sleeping, get sweet dreams. Its just amazing. The smell is great, easy to swallow. Recommeded !!!

282d4ed6-f8e2-4a20-b261-c11fb83bf454
Posted on Oct 14, 2021

LS! Solgar is my favourite brand! I have bought dietary supplements for 25 years now and I know that I always have to scrutinize the dosage. In this case I would have been happier if the dosage was 600 milligrams. But I was satisfied with the quality and price of this product.

Posted on May 31, 2022

I love ashwaganda. The product is very potent. It helps a lot with my overall health. Great quality product. So many benefits and no side effects for me. I can feel my immunity is boosted. Love the package.

Posted on May 23, 2022

This product is very good and it shows good results. Tre price is not very high and the delivery is fast. Thank you for the product. I will continue to buy again if consumed.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

my body becomes active, I feel more comfortable in my body and mood, and also energy, and quality is perfect, either ingredient is natural. keep me relaxing all my duty and style life become wonderful. the product is awesome.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

It had a great effect on my mood, my stress level reduced after about a month of taking it with ginseng root and rhodiola of the same brand, I can only recommand it for people going through a deep stress phase.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I've been using this for years and so far, it has been working for me. It really relaxes. I usually drink it in the evening when to help calm my mind before going to sleep.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Ive been taking this for my mood, I can't say I've felt a massive difference in my mood, but do feel slightly more calm. There's no taste, easy to swallow, quality seems good.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.