AU

Posted on Sep 22, 2021

This is my 1 time of this brand. I found vitamins for eye healths and have tried 5 brands in i-herb. This consists of many useful ingredients. Just tried a few days, generally outcome towards my eyes getting better. For a finally result conclusion need to anticipate for longer testing. The capsule is easy to swallow. Smell is not strong.

c5874501-44ac-440b-b926-31f6f7352e47
Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I had LASIK surgery 10 years ago and my eyes became very dry. I had to use Restasis every day and long-term, the side effects are dangerous for the eyes. I started taking this supplement and after 3 months I was able to stop taking Restasis! Excellent for dry eyes. Will continue using it for life.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Posted on Jul 3, 2022

Still Starting out and feels good. Already re- ordering my next two months supply. Also the capsules are easy to swallow. I am sure judging from the list of ingredients it will benefit my dry eyes. With a large amount of Vitamin A I am sure I also see any improvement in my skin.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

Buy this product for the first time. hope it helps protecting the eyes. The formula is good comparing to other similar products. I just start to use it, so haven't yet seen results. It is in veggie capsule which is suitable for vegetarians. and the price is reasonable. It is safely packed such that the contents are kept fresh. I am satisfied with this purchase overall.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

I am taking these vitamins for about a week. Definitely my eyes are less dry and I do have less “dots” in my vision ( Ginko biloba, here you go). I wonder if those vitamins can be taken for more than a month, since I do won’t to buy more. Also, would be great if they were not that expensive, but Solgar is an expensive brand, so don’t have much hope. I do recommend this product to everyone with vision problems. Especially in autumn.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Quality: you get every kind of vitamin in this bottle Package: I like this kinda clean cut no nonsense packing, glass bottle with metal cap Benefit: been taking for 1 month, in fact my skin got better

818bda3c-808f-4067-8872-3890f13cec25
74d4c6e0-4837-468f-b59b-6339e3d7e404
Posted on Feb 7, 2022

One of my concern now that I’m reaching 60 is eye care. I’ve browse through IHerb to search for a good eye supplement and have found several. And this is one of them.

e56b28f1-599f-4bec-93cc-28f0a8a60abf
Posted on Jan 14, 2022

I’m 30 something woman and this vitamin works to ease the dryness I get from staring at screen for a prolonged time. So far no adverse effects observed. Recommended!

b39a98ea-45eb-40b0-8476-ae9314f7f37a