AU

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Greatly improves my husbands ability to fall and stay asleep, which he has battled for years. Additionally, I notice a huge improvement in my mood when I remember to take it. Very calming in a natural way. Plus, who doesn't benefit from calcium and magnesium? This particular brand has exceeded the results we've gotten with other brands, so I'm a Solgar fan for sure.

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

I love the Solgar brand and use it for multiple vitamins that I take on a daily basis. The Calcium/Magnesium supplement has been beneficial in helping me sleep through the night. Works like a charm taking 2 a day!

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

A good combination of calcium and magnesium. No need to buy magnesium separately! Recommend it! High quality! Great composition!

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

The best calcium magnesium. It really works. Love it so much

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

I like them because every one need calcium and magnesium

Posted on Jul 26, 2021

When I forget to take this, I get leg cramps during the night. As long as I consistently take the chelated calcium magnesium 1:1 I don't have any issues!

Posted on Nov 26, 2020

Some people say it's not absorbed in your body but I took it with vitamin D from Nordic Naturals and it worked for me.

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

These two components are very important for the functioning of the body for fatigue and muscle

08819a89-4516-4351-b385-27f8464483d7
Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Nice supplement. Easy to swallow, good for body

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

First order I am satisfied from the new prodoctd