AU

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

These are not as hard to bite down into as others I have purchased in the past. The flavor is good, the size is typical for a chewable wafer. Their other flavor (cranberry) is also good. I like this company. They also package with plenty of bubble wrap around the glass bottles for transport. We've been using these for our immune systems, of course, for several months without complaint.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

I keep two bottles always on hand with one also next my husband's side of the bed and one on my side! We take them often every day. When we get our blood checked, we were told that we never had enough Vit. C even though we were taking more than 2000 per day. So this way we pop this chewable 500 many times a day!

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Yummy but still powerful Vitimin C! I purchased this item for my wife and my boy. They can easily take this chewable one than the pill type. Recommend!

Posted on May 17, 2022

I love this, as I take 1,000 mg of Vitamin C. Thank you for making this available to me. I highly recommend this for everyone.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Wonderfully flavored chewable vitamin C. Be careful with the powdery quality of this chewable wafer, and make sure you have water to drink while chewing it.

Posted on Nov 1, 2021

The pills are big but easy to chew. The taste is good, i like it. I usually take 1 a day, but when I am a little down I take two,

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

My kids loved the taste! I like the taste too the only difficult part for me is when I eat - it feels like I have a little dust in my mouth. That is because the table consists of very fine powder. Love Solgar products, will be buying it again.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

Vitamin C is chewable and does not taste too sweet. Be careful to store this in a dry place upon opening as moisture gets into the bottle easily.

Posted on Sep 18, 2021

This is my favorite vitamin C supplement, it taste nice, I take one tablet daily, so one bottle last for three months, it's a good value for money and good quality brand.