AU

Posted on Feb 22, 2022
Brilliant for cast iron seasoning!

I use this to season my cast iron pans. I saw recommendations online of flaxseed oil polymerising the best. Works like a charm! My pan is now even better than my nonstick. And even if I mess up the pan cooking sauces that crusts, I can always re-season for this perfection. How : 1. Brush on a teaspoon’s worth with a silicone basting brush 2. Refine the finish by wiping down the pan with kitchen paper for a smooth finish 3. Turn upside down so like on the sides don’t pool. 4. Bake at the highest setting for about an hour. One star off for messy pouring. There’s always some oil to wipe away because there’s no lip. Can’t say it’s efficacy as a dietary supplement.

52954741-9ccb-45eb-a8e2-2bf5096a05a1
Posted on Dec 5, 2021

Here is the only flaxseed oil that is pleasant to drink from a teaspoon. All the many brands of flaxseed oil I have tried over the years had a bitter taste and discouraged me from grabbing the bottle. Alas, I would finish to the last drop and moved on with great hope to another well marketed brand. Eventually I found what I needed. Earth Source by Solgar is the only flaxseed oil I would recommend to take for maintaining a healthy life style.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

This bottle is huge! I use organic flaxseed oil not only for food, but also for hot oil treatments. And even when making leave-in conditioner diys. So I always keep a bottle on hand.

802f8f94-4e75-4204-a088-c6292a3711b0

I bought this to condition wood. For that purpose, it is effective. Application can be tricky! Better too little than too much, as it can darken the wood significantly, especially if the wood is on the porous side and not sealed. Wiping any excess with a soft cloth after a few hours helps to keep from having build up, which can cause dust to adhere more easily.

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

Flaxseed oil is so good for antioxidant effect for our body as it is rich in Omega 3. This product from Solgar is good that it is stored in a glass container. I avoid oil products in plastic containers by all means because the chemicals from plastic might dissolved in oil.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

I put my bottle in fridge and it still has a fishy smell, but not too bad. When it is heated, it’s really terrible but that what omega 3 smells like. It’s a large bottle with pretty good price. I can’t compare to other brand since this is my first one. Having a difficult time consuming it tho due to the taste😂

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I take a teaspoon every morning with a sip of carrot juice to help my digestion and constipation. Works amazing! Taste is okay too. Ordered my third bottle.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

source of omega3 and omega6. it can easily be swapped for other types of oil in salad dressings, dips and sauces. You can also add one serving (one tablespoon or 15 ml) into smoothies or shakes to add some flaxseed oil into your diet with minimal effort.

Mariiixox
Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I ingested this product once a day in the morning before eating and I find that I feel a difference with my digestion. I high recommend it

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I am enjoying taking this product everyday as a substitute for fish oil & something plant based. I was also looking for a company that contained flax seed oil in a glass bottle and not in plastic and this met my expectations.