AU

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Combination of ingridients in this product is excellent. Product is tolerated very well. I ude this product together with may husband after infection and hospitalisation from Covid-19 and we just ordered our fourth bottle and i expect this product will help to keep us safe from various type of infections, including getting Covid-19 again.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

I love this Vitamin C and I especially am taken with the fact you have included some Rutin in it which makes the C easier for the body to assimilate. It doesn't bother my system at all, nice amount of mgs., could even take more if need be as I know its water soluble. package came quickly and was securely done. no breakage. all in all this has been a win win for me and i intend to order again. thank you for such a fine product.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

At this time of pandemic it is very important to support your immune system. I trusted quality products of Solar Co. I found that Ester-C is very easy to use, because it's in the Capsule Form , you need to take only one capsule a day. Also it is free of Gluten, Wheat, Dairy, Soy, Yeast, Sugar, Sodium, Artificial Flavor, Sweetener, and Color.

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

This formula is one of the best forms of Vit C in my opinion. It truly doesn't irritate the stomach no matter how many pills you take. I buy it for myself and for many relatives. We use 1 pill a day as a precaution or a couple of tablets when we feel something is getting started, a cold etc... 500g is great for building everyday immunity.

Posted on Sep 1, 2021

It is really easy and gentle on stomach. I've been using it for years now and never felt it causes gastric acid, like it is case with regular vitamin C. It is GMO, gluten,wheat and dairy free so I believe it is healthy option if you use supplements for long period of time.

➢ Reception mode: once a day, in the morning after breakfast. Usually I take it at morning, as I heard about the invigorating effect of the vitamin. Later, when I tried it in the evening, I have noticed that vitamin C does not affect my sleep. ➢ Duration of admission: I have been taking it for 2.5 months. A real noticeable effect appeared already in the first week of administration. ➢ What is the effect of taking: My immune system has significantly strengthened, I do not sneeze on every occasion. I have no side effects from the gastrointestinal tract even though my stomach is acidic, no heartburn an excellent remedy to stop an incipient cold. Vitamin C has also a beneficial effect on the skin. It is a very good product from a reliable brand.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022
2050

I really liked the product I bought. Large and economical packaging. I am very satisfied with the quality of the product. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

This is a great product. I don’t know why, but voy c can sometimes result in some joint pain for me as well as zinc. This for some reason does not and my guess is because of the rutin content. I also love the fact that it is non acidification

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I always refill my daily Vit C booster via purchase iHerb which they often promote bundle specials and weekend discounts. I always buy long trusted Solgar brand with excellent potent ingredient value for money and ideal oral supplement size and daily recommended mg. excellent packaging keeps product airtight and fresh