AU

Posted on Jan 5, 2022

The product is very good and was used by my pregnant wife and she was very happy about it. Now iHerb is forcing to use their suggested word to allow you to post the review so: quality ingredient size folic acid energy niacin flush package effect potency nervous system metabolism taste. The product is good - the review tool is not.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Surprisingly compared to the price in other brand, this offers the best price with good quality. It's first time I have tried this brand as it looked a bit expensive in Korea, but after finding this one on Iherb at a nice price, I found this really good! I will repurchase it next time too! Great choice!

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

Trying to conceive. Prefer non-GMO products and found this one. Easy to swallow. I like how its label shows "666 mcg DFE" clearly to avoid confusion.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This was purchased for a friend, taking it for pregnancy. The effect has been working well so far. The brand is great on quality and I definitely do repeat purchases. No bad taste and does great for nervous system and metabolism.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Bottle size and package very good. The pill size small, easy to swallow . The quality of folic acid very good. It's the best vitamine for nervous system of the fetus during pregnancy 1st trimester.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

Have been taking this vitamin everyday since I found out I was pregnant and every blood test comes out great without any deficiency. Will continue to take this throughout my whole pregnancy.

Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Size of pill is tiny, easy to ingest. My iron level has always been on the low side, frequently experiencing dizziness and feeling light headed. Have been taking it for coming to 3 weeks and noticed improvements. Bought the product for fertility purposes though.

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

I always buy this brand vitamins. Has a good qaulity and i love it packed in glass bottles. Big size for the price is great. Was well packaged when it arrived. Highly recomend !

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

Very comfortable size to swallow and nice dosage. Bought it before planing pregnancy by my gynecologist advise. But I drink once a day 1 tab instead of two how it’s written there. Just as my doctor said.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I heard someone got a pregnant after take this pill. I think its true, I also got pregnant after I start taking this. And I have a 4 months baby now! If you have same wish as me, I really hope your wish come true!!!