AU

Posted on May 29, 2022

I have been taking folate for a long time for health reasons. I prefer the more bio-available form. This is the right dose for me. No problems so far. If this is useful, please give a thumbs-up. Thank you. This is not to be taken as medical advice.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

This is a reliable brand, quality product. I’m taking folate to invigorate my body and Mental stimuli. important to choose folate vs. folic acid. The latter is synthetic B9. I am feeling the effects and difference after a month of usage. Size and dosage are ideal for a regular intake.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

It's a crazy amount of vitamins, however, these capsules can be easily taken apart and reassembled. I just pull the short end of the capsule off (careful to have it over the glass because it is packed really full at first) and put some in a drink. Depending on my needs, I can get a few days or a week out of 1 capsule. good quality

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

solgar was one of the first companies that I found years ago that was using the body absorbable folic acid ( real folate ) ingredient. the quality is exceptional. size is good. potency is good.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

I have been using this product for 8 years now. Its a good form for folic acid, at least for me , folate works better than folic acid.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Great price, good size. I use a pill cutter to get them to the dosage I want. I have seen noticeable improvements to my folic acid deficiency symptoms

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

I would like a smaller dose, I like the tablet form so i can break it up into smaller doses. Good quality, and the right form of methylfolate for absorption.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

I take this to combat a neurological folate deficiency. Along with other supplements it seems to have helped. The pill is an easy size to take daily.

Posted on Nov 8, 2021

I bought it for my wife and she said it is the best one ever and it is very easy to have it and good size to sallow it. she highly recommended it.