AU

Posted on Mar 21, 2022
Easy for kids to swallow and works!

I give these to my grandchildren when they visit (often!). The garlic "perles" are small and easy to swallow, and they have a nice strong potent garlic smell! Both grandkids came with sore throats and a fever last week, and I gave them 2 - 3 of these with each meal. By day 2, their fever was gone, and the sore throat much improved. I have read that garlic kills bacteria, viruses, and fungus in the lab, and I'm a believer!

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

I use garlic for my blood pressure, because it has helped me with my hair loss, to rebalance my intestinal flora, for various problems I have had and thanks to this 'smelly' plant I have solved them. I use garlic oil perls because this way I don't feel uncomfortable when I'm in contact with other people and I can digest it better.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Garlic is widely recognized for its ability to fight bacteria, viruses, fungi, and even parasites. I take these Garlic Oil Perles because they are more potent and odorless. Decades of misuse and overuse of antibiotics have caused us to lose our power to fight infections. No antibiotics if I can help it! Garlic to the rescue!

Posted on Aug 11, 2021

I think it works, that is strengthens my immune system. I've had no illness so far. The tablets are a good way of getting your garlic intake rather than ratings lots of garlic which may or may not be available? Also good if your stomach can't handle eating garlic.

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

Take this supplement for 2 years continiously. Helps to support immune system. No colds and flu for very long time. I didn't experience any issues with smell and breath

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Take it with food to avoid garlic-scented breath. I took it because it had anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It's easy to take, feels like a quality product and the package lasts for months.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

These are very easy to take, about the only brand I can find with no-soy! Excellent for when your sick or have ear infection! Repeat purchase!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I've used them during the pandemic i loved them. Than i switch to NOW, but im glad i came back to Solgar, I find them better.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

So far its working quite well, I feel the benefits on my inmune system and as antibacterial. Just take care to take it while eating other wise you can feel some garlic reflux.