AU

Posted on Oct 6, 2021

This is one of the best joint cartilage supporting supplements. I bought this for my mother for her weak cartilage. she started feeling better within several days.. within a couple of months, her aches and pains lessened in a great deal. Glucosamine, chondroitin sulphate, msm and hyaluronic acid are a perfect blend for cartilage regrowth.

f0628c72-4f2a-4377-92f2-60adc09c0ee2

This mix of Glucosamine, Hyaluronic Acid and Chondroitin MSM was designed to improve knee mobility. Actually it will lubricate your knees (and ankles as well) so that when you will move or walk it will be more smooth or soft. It is like you would put oil to you joint so it won't squeak again. Important to note that you would need to take 3 tabs each day (morning, afternoon, evening) with meal. It will take a week or two to start noticing some improvement, so keep patient. In terms of the tabs: those are easy to take and there is not after taste or upset stomach.

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I started using this supplement when I had some knee pains due to excessive training. Not only did it hepled to bring the pains away but I noticed an overall improvement in my general joint mobility. After some research I did, I realised that glucosamine is an essential ingredient for the general joint and connective tissues support as we age and this quality product helps me for years now. The size of the pill is a bit big but easy to swallow and the package was tightly sealed and protected with an extra piece of cotton on top, to absorb vibrations buring transportation. I definitely recommend it for the long term effects. If my review was helpful to you, please 👍

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Posted on May 20, 2022

taken for sciatica pain & is the best quality glucosamine supplement, with minimal ingredient list & after taste but very effective benefits. saw major improvement in joint flexibility & movement. quick absorption taken on an empty stomach or with food in the am. feels like connective tissue & cartilage are lubricated which made daily activities much easier (plss like for points 💕🙏)

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great GHAC MSM. I honestly do enjoy the size of this supplement and it does not have any smell or taste, the best for the overall body - high potency, but still gentle on the stomach that improvs overall digestion and absorption in the gut, high quality ingredients - effective as always.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

I bought this also for my mother who has serious problems with her knees and joints and experiences pain even when not moving. She has noticed slight but steady improvement which for her age and state of health is a very important change. She recommends Solgar's glucosamine to anyone with osteoarthritis or similar cartilage problems. High quality product as always!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

My purchase arrived on the date it was expected and I’ve been using it for two weeks now. I don’t notice any difference in my body thus far but I bought this to help with healing a fractured fibula and to hopefully help with other prior joint injuries. I was concerned with taking three large pills that aren’t gel capsules as I have had bad experiences in the past with pills dissolving too quickly or being difficult to swallow. These get a bit slippery when in contact with water and become very easy to swallow. While there’s no compelling evidence they are currently magically healing me, I will take them for three months and believe they are one positive addition to my healing along with my physiotherapy and (mostly) healthy diet.