AU

Posted on Oct 23, 2021
Excellent! Unintended consequences!

Good quality item. Felt the effect of increase blood flow during night time. Had harder erection compared to last time. Didn't meant for it to happen as main intention is to improve blood circulation of body during exercise and general well being and fitness. Glass bottle packaging is fantastic and packaging from iHerbs are great. All items arrived safely to Malaysia. At first was worried about breaking but iHerb did a fantastic job.

d53f3501-f448-4daf-b1e0-813b37877adb
Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have been using this Solgar supplement for quite a while now, and I have excellent experiences with it. Whatever supplement I'm looking for, I insist on getting it from Solgar because I know I will be buying a product of the highest quality.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

it works really great. I feel more energetic. its very beneficial. the taste is like a powder. the size is just a spoonful. the package is huge. I take this as a supplement.

Posted on May 17, 2022

I play a lot of sports and use arginine for muscle recovery and muscle pain. I could not do without it for my sports activity

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Love the Solgar products. Thus is a good value for the quality.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Very good product The quality and quantity of the product is great

Very usefull during a daily busy schedule , it helps recover very quik. Its awesome. Great supplement.

Posted on Mar 30, 2021

l take these with L Citrulline and no longer have swollen sore fingers it took about 2 weeks to notice the difference but worth it

Posted on Jan 8, 2021

This one is very satisfying, I feel much more good about my condition since I taking this and helps me out in many body function , especially I feel better in the morning.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

good quality and ingredients used. the size is perfect to swallow. I hope I would get some benefits after