AU

Posted on Mar 11, 2022
My nails have improved!

For all-out there that needs help with stronger nails and hair, this is the best product. I have tried several. But always come back to SOLGARs. More expensive, but it works for me.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

Love this product combined with biosil recommended by my dermatologist and it seems to help with healthier hair. My hair has grown fuller and longer and I’ve tried every product. I will not change this regimen.

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Their services is very impressive, product is awesome and fast shipping services as well , i recommend this seller and product to purchase more excellent product. just try one time atleast . wow , really appreciate for resolving my case and send proper product to me WOW Excellent Good Awesome #1 Product and service ##### quality Awesome ingredient : Very fresh taste: delicious size: Wow composition: nice package: lite

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

This product supports hair health and immune boosting and Solgar is a company whose products are vegetarian and meet the needs of people with allergies and food sensitivities.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I tried to consume it twice a day, as prescribed. Morning and night before sleep. Maybe around 1-2 hours after I consumed the L-Cysteine, I felt nauseous and there were rashes on my skin, including on my face. The next day, I tried not to consume it to check whether the L-Cystein caused nausea and rashes. And voila, I did not feel nauseous and the rashes disappeared. The day after tomorrow, I tried to consume it once a day. I felt nauseous but no rashes on my skin. I guess you can try to reduce the dosage if you have the same problem like mine.

Posted on Mar 1, 2021

Helps to strengthen hair, but you must understand that it is not magic. Keratin is one of the proteins in the hair. L-Cystine provides strength and rigidity to keratin. You have to be constant and patient, do not overdose (I stay on two capsules a day) hoping your hair to grow much faster, it does not work that way. Eat healthy, this product should be combined with food from the different groups, also, drink enough water every day. I have been using this product for months and I did not developed any allergies. It says "gluten wheat & dairy Free", also suitable for vegans (vegetable capsules) Always check with your doctor if your are not sure about taking vitamins, amino acids, supplements, etc. Also consult if you are pregnant, nursing, taking medications...

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I took it in complex therapy, so it's hard to say what exactly worked. Thanks in advance for 👍!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

Love the size, not to large. This is a good quality product.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

The product is very effective to me. Thank you iHerb for the prompt and the perfect condition of the products on delivery and the long last expiration date of the supplements!