AU

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
solgar best brabd

I've been using Solgar L-Lysine for months . It's especially helpful to help detox associated with antibacterial and antiviral. Also, it's important for immune system .these are easy to swallow capsules. I take 2 capsule twice a day, that's why I bought this big size bottle. Solgar always has good quality products with clean ingredients. Also good as support because gives me energy.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

Solgar L-Lysine come in a quality dark, brown, glass jar. L-lysine benefits cold sores I get from some foods I enjoy like p-nut butter, corn on the cob, too many corn chips and salsa. The capsules are an easy to swallow size. I take l-lysine daily in the morning and never have any after effects, like upset stomach. As always, iHerb ships in a sturdy package protecting the glass bottle, so no worry about the shipment, ever.

Posted on May 20, 2022

Does what it's supped to do. L-Lysine is very important as a supplement, to balance your Lysine consumption from various food sources. Not many people know that, but most foods, in all food groups. contain certain amounts of L-Lysine and also Arginine. Some foods contain more Lysine than Arginine (like dairy products), some are balanced, and some contain way more Arginine than Lysine (like red meat, Nuts, Lentils). Normally, most people don't need to take Lysine supplementation. However - Those suffering from bouts of H-Zoster (of which -especially those with an impaired immune-system and / or the elderly) may benefit greatly from L-Lysine supplementation, especially during active flare-ups of H zoster, and as a preventative measure against them. It depends on your diet: As the H Z vir_us thrives on (or, rather, 'finds it easier to harm the body') an Arginine-rich diet (that is - More Arginine than Lysine per food potion - Almost regardless of the actual quantities. I write Almost, as if the quantities are very low, negligible, than it's immaterial. But, for example, if you suffer from aforementioned condition & you've just ate a can of Tuna, Steak or a bowl of lentil-soup - you've also just consumed a great quantity of Arginine, and although said foods contain a fair share of Lysine - They do contain way more Arginine, thus creating an imbalance, that, might trigger (as it's the Ratio that counts) the dormant vir_us to flare up [that vir_us never disappears, once you've had it, but rather remains dormant in your nervous system. Look it up. There are also Arginine Vs Lysine tables available online) ] So - just take a few capsules as a counter-measure, just before, or, in case you forgot - straight after said meal -and you'd be better of, as you'll have enough Lysine to counter the effects of the Arginine in those foods you've just consumed. Great quality product, Best Value for money (with this quantity, 250) that I've encountered.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Great product I use especially when I feel a cold sore coming on. Taken earlier enough stops it in it's tracks. Also great for colds as well. I Always keep a bottle in the cupboard.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Using for first time. Good for inflammation. If I feel that I will get herpes on my lips I'm taking more pills. I open pill and I directly put powder on herpes. It helps my. I have herpes shorter time.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Relatively fast shipping. There are very few cases where an ordered product is lost in the middle. The price is similar or cheaper than other places. I've tried using it and it works great. thank you.

Posted on Jan 4, 2022

When I feel a cold sore coming on I take the L-Lysine and it takes care of It, and its so good for your skin. Take it as as a supplement one Day on a empty stomach for good skin.

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Can't live without L-Lysine it really benefits my diet due to cold sore... As usual great quality from Solgar... Love the size, composition, package and taste too... Also very pleased with DPD as carrier for iHerb, save a lot of money compare to DHL... Thank you iHerb!!!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

this is a high quality product from Solgar, I got it as an immune boosting addition, it is said to also help with herpes viruses

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

Best L-Lysine there... Love the Solgar brand ... Very helpful by daily use against cold sore... Take two capsuls in the morning for over ten years...