AU

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Magnesium is the fourth most abundant mineral in the human body. It plays several important roles in the health of your body and brain. However, you may not be getting enough of it, even if you eat a healthy diet. About 60% of the magnesium in your body is found in bone, while the rest is in muscles, soft tissues and fluids, including blood. Energy creation: Helps convert food into energy. Protein formation: Helps create new proteins from amino acids. Gene maintenance: Helps create and repair DNA and RNA. Muscle movements: Is part of the contraction and relaxation of muscles. Nervous system regulation: Helps regulate neurotransmitters, which send messages throughout your brain and nervous system. Highly recommended 👌

3ca7c712-4f12-4019-8778-06266e89e8aa
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

So my Mom had read this article about how good Magnesium and Vitamin b6 is for the brain and for example if you have some anxiety or other things it's a good combo so I'm trying these. I try to take Magnesium because I work out a lot and sometimes do feel anxiety. It Really helps, my mom also takes it for cramps.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I really love this supplement because it has a lot of benefits for the nervous system, for the muscles. It helps to relax the muscles, helps to sleep calmly and deeply. The quality is excellent, and the price is also suitable. It lasts a long time. taste.What I like the most is that this supplement allows me to fall asleep easily.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

We buy it also second time. And I'm going to use this magnesium and vitamin B again and again. Cause it helps me to sleep well , i feel energised, and also my muscle pain gone away. It has a good size and there is no bad taste. The quality is veryyyyy good and it helps me. But you may talk to your doctor before taking the medicine.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

This dosage is just right for me! I’ve tried with a higher dosage of magnesium and had horrible diarrhoea with it…. With this, my muscle cramp improved with just one tablet a day!!! I know it’s best to be taken with meal… but with my schedule I always forget it if I didn’t take it in the morning before breakfast and it still works just fine!

Posted on Feb 9, 2022

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs are available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for me when i start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

I take this Magnesium atleast 2x a day after meals or if I forget during the day, I take 2 at night after dinner. I no longer feel my usual migraine/headache. Before I used to think it’s normal to have migraine once a week due to my work stress and whenever I’m about to get my monthly period, but now I forget when was the last time I had migraine. Thanks to my husband who told me to take Magnesium. ☺️

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

My friend recommended it for me because I’m always tired and feel fatigue. Hopefully it will help me EDIT: i ordered it for my mom after seeing the results on me . I take one daily it help me to relax my body after a long day also in periods i i use it to reduce the pain and cramps it works perfectly

Posted on May 1, 2022

My first experience with this vitamin was nothing but pleasant. I experienced the benefits of a healthy, well-being and mood. I can't stress enough how much I appreciate this product, which has improved my quality of life.