AU
4.8

4.8
Posted on Sep 30, 2022

First time using this, I immediately can feel the benefit, my eyesight get brighter. Quality: excellent Ingredient: Natural Beta carotene derived from Dunaliella salina  Size of softgels: not too big, easy to swallow Package: 90 softgels inside glass bottle Taste: no taste and no smell Good addition to my keto diet.

d851d89b-3c79-44bb-9b4f-1be4a1e52c87
Posted on Aug 26, 2022

have eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and I read that vitamin A can help that. I even had eczema on my hands and in between my fingers. I have only taken it a few days and my eczema is 90% cleared up and not itchy at all, my scalp is less itchy, and my eyes feel way better less dry. Also my roseacea on my cheeks is a lot calmer and the keratosis bumps on the back of arms and top of my legs are gone! I have had keratosis bumps and roseacea since I was a little kid! Nothing worked! My skin feels so much better and less dry/itchy. It’s been a huge difference in less than a week! I’m very happy! Also this pill is tiny and very easy to swallow.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This a good quality beta carotene supplement. I gave it 4 stars only because it doesn’t contain lycopene (it does contain lutein and zeaxanthin though), and it does contain soybean oil. Just an FYI. I still recommend it as I can see the difference when I take this brand compared to several other brands I have tried in the past.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The chopping of my fingernails (caused by Hashimoto) almost stopped after 2 weeks of intake. But it didn't stop completely and it returned when I was no longer taking the beta-carotene supplement. Therefore I give 4 stars. I intend to measure my blood levels of vit. A and vit. E before next period of intake. No remarks about size and taste of capsules.

Posted on Dec 23, 2022

Regular consumption for about a month. No noticed significant difference to date, yet. Expect with consistent use combining added Juiced carrots will help maintain vision and potentially enhance recovery.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I received the product well. Thank you for the fast and accurate delivery. I will promote a lot around cheap and high-quality products. thank you

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I've been taking this for two years now. It really helps with my dry eyes. Solgar is one of my favorite brands for quality ingredients. Good value for a 3-month supply.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

They're high-quality and the composition is a smooth little pill which are easy to swallow. I like that the package is a bottle, it's more eco-friendly than those push-through packaging that some of them have.