AU

Posted on Aug 14, 2022
AWESOME stuff

Wow, this stuff works like nothing else. I try really hard to get all my vitamins from whole foods and on top of that, supplement with stuff for an additional hair/skin/nail boost like biotin, collagen, hyaluronic acid, etc. This Solgar oceanic silica is the only thing that has made a significant difference for me. My nails grow really fast and strong after taking 2 capsules, 2x daily with meals for what seems like only a week, and somehow my nail beds look healthier too. I stopped for a while when I ran out to see how another hair/skin/nails supplement fared for me, and after coming back to this, have realized how effective and awesome it is. If you suffer from brittle hair, hair loss, skin issues, bone pain, or brittle nails, highly recommend you try this one! P.S. don’t forget to 💊thumbzzz upp☀️ if you find my review useful)

d04748ee-4b4f-4308-9045-d50f8ccb0516
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

The product is very good for hair, helped to reduce hair loss and make the hair look thicker. Took it one tile per day in the morning and after several weeks I saw already the result. Actually this silica is good in quality because it is from minerals and natural ingredients. Didn’t feel the taste didn’t have any bad symptoms . The supplement is very good!

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

I've tried many supplements to curb hair loss as well as stimulate new growth. I used one bottle of this several months ago and it really gave me positive results. Then I got lazy about reordering and the hair loss started back. I won't be without it now!

Posted on Jul 25, 2022

I trust Solgar, so purchased this product. It's the first time and I understand the benefits take time to show. For now, I am taking it as directetd on the bottle to supplement the ingredient silica, which I understand is essential for bones and minerals. The capsules are standard size and leave no residual taste.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Solgar is a top brand with great quality products. The ingredient list is not full of unessecary ingredients and the size of the capsules are easy to swallow without any taste. I have the impression it helps me stopping my hairloss, so the is a real benefit. I take 2 capsules a day, 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

One of my favorite silica supplements. High quality brand with good ingredients. Good size of capsules that are easy to swollow. I can feel the benefits in my skin after taking silica supplement a longer time since it is a main component in collagen production, but for me it also feels like it makes a different for my gut health an helps keeping my sensitive stomach healthy. Really recommend this product!

Posted on Jan 6, 2022

IT'S BEST RED ALGAE SILICA IN THE MARKET. VERY EFFICIENT FOR MY PATHOLOGY. HAS NO SMELL AND I TAKE HAVE TAKEN IT FOR THE LAST 2 YEARS, TWICE DAILY WITH GREAT RESULTS

Sari
Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Solgar are quality products! have taken for a while.. silica is very important and reduces falling hair by half at least, better skin and nails..

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I have been taking this now for a month at least. I have found that my hair has grown, my nails are tough and my skin is soft. Everything it says it does it has worked for me