AU

Posted on Dec 23, 2021
Great Product

Solgar is a top rated brand for safety and purity. The vegetable capsules are easily digestible. I strongly recommend this product for those looking for high quality COQ10.

Posted on May 9, 2022

I have been using solgar coQ10 for years because of its vegetarian formulation and great reputation of quality ingredients. Iherb shipped to my door in two days, so you never run out.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I take Red Rice Yeast for cholesterol and Doctor recommended CoQ-10 to go with it. When tested for CoQ-10 levels they came back good.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Excellent brand. Don't be tempted by cheap CoQ10 brands if you want an effective supplement. This is a must for people over 40 or on statins. You'll have to give it a month or two to start seeing effects.

I have been taking this drug for several years now. 1 capsule daily with meals. For me, it is certainly not only the best antioxidant, but also an excellent helper in muscle recovery after a hard workout.

6e69237a-e71d-49ed-8f74-2771e6648326
bb349427-c45f-452a-b8d0-3b3127a4bf7c
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Good quality, easy to use and great feeling afterwards mentally and physically

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

love the quality of this CoQ10. It've many great benefits for your health. Solgar brand is always for first choice for my supplementary.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Solgar products that I bought usually work on me but somehow I don't feel any effects for this CoQ-10 even though it is 200mg dosage. I have been consuming 150mg from Blackmore's brand (from Australia) and I can feel the effects, more energy and less breathless when I exercise or exert myself doing household chores. With Solgar's CoQ-10, I find it doesn't help me at all. So will not buy this product again and will revert to Blackmore's.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Unbeatable top quality ingredients, I only Buy Solgar brand . I have been taken for many years

Posted on Mar 13, 2022