AU

Posted on Jan 17, 2021
B-6 is an anti-inflammatory worth taking

On the advice of my doctor, I started taking 300 mg of Solgar’s B-6 in 1985 to control the symptoms of carpal tunnel in my right wrist. I was able to hold off surgery for 15 years. I continue to take 200 mg to reduce the possibility of carpal tunnel in my left wrist.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

Great product and great brand. Cant go wrong with this b 6

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

As the basis of my health rebuild, I wouldn't be without B6 and Solgar provide the size and quality of vitamin I need.

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

I added this to my vitamin stack for menstrual pain and within 3 months most of my PMS was rectified. This is a brand i trust and has always worked for me. I highly recommend. Please click the like button and thank you so very much for doing so

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

Amazing quality and size love it

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Brands not found in most other stores at good prices.

Posted on Jan 14, 2021

I suffered from carpal tunnel syndrome. Vitamin B6 + a brace at night made all my symptoms (numbness, weakness, occasional pain) disappear ! I am delighted !

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

One of best B6 vitamin, that you can get in market

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Cant comment much. My friend asked me to buy this for her. Hopefully she’s feeling well now.

Posted on Dec 31, 2012

Perfect product, in small capsules that are easy to swallow and a great price too. Well packaged and sealed in glass bottles. This in conjunction with other supplements has definitely been helping our DD6 with many behavioural, concentration, attention and emotional issues. Delivery is great to Australia with most products arriving once ordered within a week. Referred to iHerb by our Specialist GP and happy to refer others but Aussies are not aware they are not getting exactly what they pay for.