AU

Posted on Aug 4, 2022
Great product

I like that these come in a dark glass jar rather than plastic. IHerb deliveries are quick and always packaged well. The pills are a good size, easy to swallow. I am glad to be able to get this lower dose of 400Units which is sometimes hard to find. Taking them for bone health. I will keep taking these. Very happy with them.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

Promptly received Solgar Vitamin D3. Item was received well packaged & is a trusted brand previously purchased. Would recommend as it is a high quality item purchased at iHerb at a good price.

Posted on May 5, 2022

I use it for years and I keep on using it. Now I use the 1000 IU dosage after consulting with my doctor. The delivery was quick and convenient.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I live in a country where we require Vit D. Though I tried to eat healthy food, taking this everyday helps us a lot. Price wise and quality superb!

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I chose this product because of the positive reviews and because it is Solgar's. Regarding its effectiveness, well I can't say I felt any improvement in my condition. So why keeping taking it? Because of my physician's strong recommendation, kind of to be on the safe side.

Posted on Jun 3, 2021

Low dose Solgar Vitamin D3 (400IU), easy to swallow. I take three of these daily instead of one large softgel. Having a chronic lung disease which lowers the Vitamin D levels, I was recommended to take a supplement by my doctor and this seems to help, in addition to getting some daily sunlight.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Excellent softgels with low dosage vitamin D3. In order for Vitamin D to be stimulated in the body in a natural way, you need to get a high dose of ultraviolet radiation, that is, until the skin turns red, and this is harmful and very dangerous. Vitamin D can also be obtained from cod liver. But, firstly, it is very high in calories, and secondly, it contains such a dosage of Vitamin A, which, with regular use, can be toxic. Therefore, I recommend this vitamin D3 supplement.

Posted on Mar 13, 2021

Most people who are in the hospital here in the Netherlands with Covid 19 have 2 things in common: they are overweight and have a low vitamin D3 level. Of course this does not mean this is the cause, but it is looked deeper into it. My last blood test had a vitamin D3 value of 75 Nmoll / l. I want to bring this value to the maximum value: 100 Nmoll / l. To achieve this I now use 1000 iu per day instead of 800 (2 x 400). I chose this brand because the vitamin D3 comes from fish liver oil from deep sea fish, this is natural. D3 made form lanolin is chemically processed. Update may 2022. Info from Solgar: this supplements is made from lanolin. Solgar are word magicians: read their info on the label very carefuly.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

All Solgar products I've found to be excellent and some NOW products too, plus the Solaray Calcium, magnesium and zinc I've been taking for about 10 years - strong bones ... I'm glad you have the products I need at a good price! ONE THING I SUGGEST: SOLGAR IS IN GLASS BOTTLES. I'VE HAD A FEW BREAK BECAUSE THE PACKING WAS POOR, NOT ENOUGH AROUND EACH BOTTLE. TAKE THAT INTO CONSIDERATION. THANK YOU!

Posted on Nov 29, 2020

Vitamin D3, among other things, helps strengthen our immune system and fight infections. I use it all year round. During the warmer part of the year, when I spend more time in the sun, I use 10 mcg a day, and in the fall and winter I increase the dose.