AU

Posted on Nov 21, 2021
The perfect supplement combination

I love the SOLGAR brand because it delivers high quality products with affordable prices. What i liked about this particular product is the right combination of many types of vitamins also the correct dosage needed for them. I usually struggle finding a good multivitamin simply because, some either have bad combinations, or not the correct dosage needed for each vitamin. It comes in a capsule form which is easy to swallow and it should be taken with food or a spoon of oil for better absorption since some of the vitamins are fat soluble.

8e9a6616-ec62-461f-9a56-90cf965f5c57
abf6da04-b1de-4d4b-853d-0b90aa191d17
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Good ingredients. I use them daily and after one week of usage, I see the effect (better skin). It was packed in bubble wrap and came not damaged. It does have a specific taste (as all Solgar vitamins), but you are supposed to take them with a lot of water, so it does not matter.

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

My doctor suggested this multi vitamin because it contains no minerals (auto immune disease of the liver) Couldn’t find it in local stores. Ordered it from iherb, arrived quickly and I’m a customer.

Posted on Sep 5, 2021

It's hard to find a good vitamin only brand with the levels I need, but this one is really good. I buy separate vitamins and minerals to get the right doses for me. High quality. I'm glad I bought it

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

very satisfied. I'll get it later again. Good price/quality ratio.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

The perfect mix for who needs a supplement of vitamins

Posted on Mar 2, 2021

There were so many types of multivitamin that I was thinking about what to eat and my friend recommended it to me. It's a capsule, but it's small and easy to eat.

Posted on May 23, 2022

ingredients i cannot take like yeast and glutens and have extremely difficult time breathing. we think due to this vitamin. will quit them next week and see if breathe easier

Posted on Oct 19, 2021

excellent vitamin complex to boost immunity before cold season