AU

Posted on Jan 8, 2022
Alpha Lipoic Acid

I got my order quickly despite holiday delays. I like this product and brand with natural ingredients and no extra fillers. The suggestions on the bottle also advise to take with other vitamins, which is helpful, to enhance its benefits. I hope it helps me regain my taste from having Covid a year ago...

b99b9c4e-d9be-4f33-b6aa-1a5c5db67db0
Posted on Nov 22, 2021

Alpha-lipoic acid is generally considered safe when taken as an oral supplement or used as a topical ointment. However, there is little research exploring the long-term safety of alpha-lipoic acid, including at what point the supplement may become toxic. This is an antioxidant made by the body. It is found in every cell, where it helps turn glucose into energy. Antioxidants attack "free radicals," waste products created when the body turns food into energy. Free radicals cause harmful chemical reactions that can damage cells. Great preventions, no taste

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

I am following the doctor Andy Cutler Mercury chelation protocol. I find this product economical for that purpose. Also I appreciate the fact that the tablets can be cut into equal small pieces to get more accurate micro dosing. I find accurate microdosing nearly impossible from the capsule but the tablet works really well for following his protocol

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

ALA stimulates the production of a range of anti-oxidants. I have been using this brand for over 15 yr. and am very happy with the quality of the product. I'm also over 70 and mtn. bike 25 mi. every other day, so, something is working!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

I'm taking this alpha lipoic acid many years ago. It is a powerful antioxidant and strong protection against disease. A great price for this brand - Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid and a great product and exceeds my expectations.

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

Alpha lipoic acid provides antioxidant protection to our body to fight against inflammation. It also acts as an important element in the energy production process.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

I ordered ALA due to the increased memory loss I have experienced over the last few months. Just started using it so I cannot know for sure if there's a difference.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

Excellent potency at a good price. Glad I discovered this.

Posted on May 16, 2022

I've been taking "lipoic acid" and "blood sugar manager" to control my blood sugar as my doctor recommends.