AU

Posted on Oct 26, 2018
Heart Health

This product was recommended to me by my cardiologist, shortly after I had a minor stroke. I also learned that his main assistant also uses this product. I was told to take it 3 times a day to assist with healthy heart functioning as it is not uncommon to have a heart attack after having a stroke. I do and will continue to do so as long as I can!

Posted on Jan 24, 2020

I have finished the first bottle. I can see that my skin has improved. It is suitable for people who don’t intake enough proteins.

Posted on Jun 26, 2019

This product has been used for only 3 weeks now and I like it. The tablets are large and some might have a problem swallowing them ( I don't ) I will know more in the future. Marianne.

Posted on Aug 16, 2012

I wanted a product that had free-form amino's...this fits the bill. A lot of other amino supplements contain branch chain amino acids, so it's nice to have this product. I use it when I'm working out and also when dieting.

Posted on May 27, 2021

Good product

Posted on Apr 26, 2021

work out aminos

Posted on Oct 25, 2018

For some odd reasons, this product created an hyperactive bladder and had to stop it. So cannot recommend it. It could just be an hypersensitivity to some amino acids in the content???

Posted on Jan 16, 2014

No trytophan which can be necessary in the multiple amino acid supplements.

Posted on Feb 17, 2011

great mix of aminoacids......gives you a lot of energy

Posted on Jul 20, 2019

Well balanced aminoacids! I feel more energetic when taking these!