AU

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Jul 22, 2022

Kids love it Can sleep well

69cda280-5c89-48f9-a7ef-91719c099158
Posted on Nov 10, 2020

I repurchase this for the 5th time now! It give focus for my child. the results take time I guess it varies from one to another but for us it took around a month. but it is great and worths it

Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Good product, great quality, I will order more. I recommend it for purchase.

Posted on Mar 28, 2021

I bought this product for my teen girl. She takes a lot of time in front of the computer playing games and watching videos. She needs something to be more focus on classes. The product is good.

Posted on May 27, 2022

good product, would recommend trying it out

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

this one works for my kid.

Posted on Nov 16, 2021

Excellent product but my child thinks it tastes horrible

Posted on Oct 25, 2021

good price. I love it

Posted on Dec 14, 2013

I will not allow doctors to put my son on the prescription medications for ADHD but needed some where to turn to help him in school because he was beginning to be labeled "the bad kid" and it was starting to weigh on him.. He has been on Attentive Child by Source Naturals and the Omega Junior by Nordic Naturals for about 3 weeks now and last week he came home with a student of the month award and this week came home with an award for better behavior for 2 weeks this may seem small but is so important to a 7 year old who had really been trying but just couldn't control his "impulsive behavior" witch I hate using those words because I have heard them from teachers over the years and in the back of my head knew they also wished I would put him on meds but not this mom!