AU

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

Love these lozenges. They’re super simple to take & they have a yummy taste. B12 is absolutely essential to your health & we all should be taking a supplement. The quality great, they don’t seem to get stale overtime at all. The ingredients are simple & clean which is much appreciated. Overall great choice for B12 supp. & sublinguals or chewables are the best form as recommended by doctors.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

They say cyanocobalamin is the easiest type of B12 that your body absorbs (the on in this lozenges). Also they taste really good (strawberry) amd they disolve in your mouth. Really recommend.

4f07e884-67ec-4650-89b4-f6a8cd4fbc62
0b913892-cd64-45ee-b58d-812909561d57
Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Have been buying for few years now. Great product easy to take. Small bottle which doesn’t take up too much room. Vitamin ingredients are what they say. As you get older you start lacking in Vit.b12 it’s very safe to take. Not expensive.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

I take this everyday for energy and because your body needs B12 and this is an excellent way to take it. This brand has excellent quality.

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

I haven't taken B-12 in many tears. Been tried earlier in the day, so decided to start taken B-12 again, it has made a real difference. I have a-lot more energy. Thanks iHerb for such FAST delivery.

Posted on May 24, 2021

I can’t take capsules or pills when it comes to B-12. They make me so nauseous that I usually throw up. However, with these lozenges, I don’t have that issue at all. Absolutely no I’ll side effects or stomach aches. I take mine first thing in the morning once a week on an empty stomach. These lozenges also taste really good. Also very affordable. So I definitely recommend this product. Can’t beat the price for this quality. I take a few of these on Saturdays midday during the winter. So I take one large dose weekly instead of daily doses. I’ve never had any issue or upset stomach from it. I notice a better mood & more energy. My immune system has also gotten better! Been using this brand & product for a few years now! I’m not a doctor so even though this works for me, always consult with your doctor before trying any supplements.

Posted on Jul 26, 2022

I love this product! Such a nice flavour and so to take it.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I have been buying this brand for years. Completely recommended!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

I feel that I have more energy and am less tired. Tastes really good. Great price and quality

Posted on May 14, 2022

My family has a history of B12 deficiency and have had to have B12 injections so I take this to keep my levels up.