AU

Posted on Aug 11, 2022
Good stuff!

This pill is a nice quality mix of all the b ingredients without any undesirable extras! It's gentle and not overwhelming, so it's mildly potent and it's good to take occasionally when I need a pick up. The bottle comes full and it doesn't upset my stomach. Nice product, worth the purchase!

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I was low according to my blood work in B12. I've been on the B50 for only about 2 weeks. Yesterday my B12 was good according to my blood work. When I researched being low I learned you need a B complex and not B12 alone. It does give me energy as well.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I take Vitamin B complex for my nerves. My doctor recommended to me to get relief from overthinking on my daily tasks that stressed me often. I can sleep now without wakening up during the night. I feel more energy during the day, I think may nervous system starts slow down a little let me more restful moments. The packaging is fine, and the taste as well.

Posted on May 20, 2022

arrived quickly, in good shape, product has a very strong smell, and the tablets are bit big, but i wouldn't know how they taste as i'm using them as a supplement for my cat's raw food

6b3d478f-95e9-4a97-b42f-830efcfd36ca
0777fe5e-e375-4194-9685-de1f2db1c2fe
Posted on Jul 12, 2022

A very good complex for energy! The size of pill is ok. Quality of the product is very good. The potency is great. I saw the effect after 1st week of taking this supplement. Package is simple and comfortable to use.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

High potency vitamin B supplement. If you lack vitamin B in any shape or form then this is the one. Very pleased with product and will re-order.

Posted on Feb 8, 2022

I tested low for B and started to supplement. Not only do I have a lot more energy but I have healed the cracks on my heels. Any time I run out of this the cracks start to come back. Glad for this product.

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

This item is my favorite B50 complex. The combination and content of the ingredients are perfect. Since absorption is remarkably reduced as you are aging, so supplement of vitamin B complex is necessary to maintain normal cell functions.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I was looking for a more balanced B complex as they aggravate my body in high doses. These seem to fit the bill so far. Boost of energy.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

These are very potent, comparing to other brands B-50 and I only need 1/2 of pill to get the effect. I am sleeping better at night and have more energy during the day. Great buy!