AU

Posted on Apr 21, 2022
good for eyes, skin, immunity

I take it in the morning after breakfast, 1 capsule a day. There was never any nausea or other stomach problems from it. 5 days after I started taking it my vision somewhat improved - the sharpness became more clear, the colors got brighter. Combined with lutein, it will be even more effective. I used to have dry skin on the elbows and knees and after taking this supplement my skin has become more hydrated. It is also one of the main protectors of your immunity. Its antioxidant properties create a shield that protects cells from damage, viruses and inflammation. Since Vitamin A, into which beta-carotene is converted, belongs to the fat-soluble group of vitamins, it is a good idea to take it with fatty foods!

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

In the body, beta-carotene converts into vitamin A (retinol). We need vitamin A for good vision and eye health, for a strong immune system, and for healthy skin and mucous membranes. Taking big doses of vitamin A can be toxic, but your body only converts as much vitamin A from beta-carotene as it needs. That means beta-carotene is considered a safe source of vitamin A. Therefore, it is safer to take Beta Carotene in this 25,000 IU dose of One Softgel daily.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

A great antioxidant . I take this now to help with the nasty viruse we are all faced with as it will definitely help keep me as healthy as possible to get through it along with other ones I now take .

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I'fe been using this great product for over 3 years and combining it with nicotinic acid has been a fantastic sunscreen and free radical quencher

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great beta carotene supplement! Well packed and important for my supplementation regime. Big package that lasts me a few months and softgels are good since they don't dissolve in mouth and leave no weird tastes.

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It is a powerful antioxidant, as well as an excellent source of vitamin A. As an antioxidant, beta-carotene delays the onset of free radicals, while its vitamin function allows bones to grow evenly and has benefits on the skin. and on the view.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Source Naturals is one of my favorites. Tolerating this well and taking it about every other day. I think people report better eyesight which I’m hoping for.

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

I now have a hard time buying this vitamin at the stores. Seems like the stores do not want to sell this vitamin. I now purchase it through I Herb.

Posted on Feb 22, 2021

I bought this product along with other A+C+E because I wanted to improve my health. I start using it and in above 2-3 weeks I notice that my acne on my back cleared up, and I have been struggling with acne on my upper back since I was 30 and now I'm 42, so buy-buy all my acne creams:) I'm happy with what I see. Thank you!