AU

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 2, 2023
1,249

I am because of another cholesterol test, I hope that I still do this thing ...: - )

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Good. My cholesterol level seems to be improving after taking it. At least, my cholesterol level did not go up. So it is good.

Posted on Feb 9, 2016

first time to try this product because I was diagnosed with high cholesterol. I felt the the effect after few pills until I finished one bottle. Unfortunately it's always out of stock every time I want to order again.. Next time I'm buying more to make sure I have enough supply. 😜

Posted on Oct 17, 2007

My husband has been using Cholesterol Rescue for about one year. His cholesterol has dropped and he has gotten good reports from his doctor since he began taking this product.

Posted on Jan 29, 2008

This product seems to be working quite well. I am not taking any prescription drug for my cholesterol and it seems to be stabilizing. Thanks.

Posted on May 15, 2021

Great for myself

Posted on Apr 12, 2021

Better than Cheerios

Posted on Feb 8, 2018

After taking this product for a month my good cholesterol has increased and the bad stuff gone down by 0.2 so I'm going to continue as it's all going in the right direction. Just bought my next lot.

Posted on Oct 5, 2019

This product added to red yeast rice totally keeps my cholesterol in the normal range.

Posted on May 9, 2018

Taken along with EFA has helped keep HDL cholesterol in good range