AU

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Really good, I like it, and it seems to work. It's in tablet form, not capsules.

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

Cheap, high quality, without allergens

Posted on Jan 31, 2021

my mother takes it for joint problems , she have noticed an improvement!

Posted on May 24, 2017

Read an article from the doctors office written by an independent non affiliated source that said if you take Chondroitin Sulfate at 800mg and Glucosamine Sulfate at 1500mg for joint health. The article said do not take the hydrochloride version. They should not be taken at the same time but separated by 6-8 hours so they can be utilized by the body at maximum efficiency. This product seems to be of high quality and is the correct version (Sulfate). Makers of the other version hydrochloride would have you believe their version which combines both Chondroitin and Glucosamine is better. In my opinion it is strictly a marketing and manufacturing ploy. Probably cheaper to manufacture and market.

Posted on Dec 26, 2011

The tablets are easy to swallow, smallish. I take these separately because I buy a glucosamine - 1 a day - made from corn, which I buy from the channel islands here in the uk because I cannot buy a 1 a day glucosamine from iherb. I still have to work out the cheapest way to buy these arthritis remedies. These are supposed to take 6 months to kick in so it is too soon to say whether they work or not. Glucosamine on its own doesn't work so well. They must work, because supplements which work usually carry a higher price tag.

Posted on Jul 22, 2008

Prompt, excellent service during selection, ordering and arrival of my medication (chrondroitin sulfate) package. Your maintained records made reordering aprocesses, effective and comfortable. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 16, 2007

I made the mistake of purchasing some glucosimine that didn't have the chondroitin sulfate in it, so I am using this and it seems to be doing the same job.

Posted on May 14, 2017

The Chondroitin Sulfate keeps my sore knee mobile and much less painful. Recently I was away overseas and I went without my iherb pills, by the time I returned my knee was extremely painful and quite swollen. I am convinced it helps me a lot!

Posted on Aug 10, 2010

It is hard to find chondroitin sulfate supplements without glucosamine, so I like this one since it is pure Chondroiten Sulfate.