AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

fa2e4246-6172-434d-aa07-26c8691f5604
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Easy to swallow capsule. I have never had problems with supplements from this brand. I am looking forward to seeing results with its use. coq10 is great for heart, gums, circulation and fertility. I usually have purchased liquid capsules so different here. But uses are the same. The doctor told my husband to take coq10 with his cholesterol meds. quality looks good.

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

That's excellent product! I can use it imply! I recommend using it. That haven't scent. Quality is great. size is appropriate. I use many from it. Package excellent. Price value ratio is appropriate. Benefit good. Every age can use. Composition is good. I feel good, with frequency, can effective good.

Scarletz
Posted on Aug 5, 2022

Comes with quality ingredient and high dosage of CoQ10 that really gives benefit to cardiovascular health especially my skin, heart and brain. It also high antioxidant that for all age. So far it really suitable with me. The taste and size is acceptable. The package is secure from damage.♥️👍🏻

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

High quality ingredients Coq10. Good to take for people age of 50 plus for their heart, brain, skin, cardiovascular system. Not bad package and good taste. Works as antioxidant as well. My parents see only benefits from taking this supplements. Would recommend to everyone who’s age is 50 years and older

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

It is my first trial of coenzym q10. I don't really have opportunity to compare it to anything else. If I will be totally honest I don't feel any different of taking it. Ive started it as I do have some long covid symptoms related to neurological problems. Coenzym Q10 should give some benefits. I am taking it for about 1 and a half month, so maybe I should take it for a longer period of time to feel a difference.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

I've found that Source Naturals (in general) make good products. Always pleased with the quality and price. This works well Easy to chew or swallow. Works as far as I know. My blood work is cleaner helps with energy and Fibro/CFS Product shipped fast, price was ok

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

This is one of the better CoQ10 supplements I've tried. I noticed that I was able to easily lengthen my aerobic workouts right after I started taking this.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

This product is part of a regimen that my wife takes to control a debilitating brain disorder. Coq10, along with other supplements, has kept her from deteriorating.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Supplement that supports the heart, I take it as a 2 months regime 2-3 times a year. After covid I think it helped with heart palpitations.