AU

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

a7cc8ccc-fb61-4ee2-bf6f-c6ddd8f22679
Posted on Aug 16, 2022

my mother was experiencing pains in her joints after taking collateral medication as a side effect and taking CoQ10 was recommended by her cardiologist to help alleviate the symptoms. the pain has significantly lessened for her for sure so she highly recommends this !

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

CoQ10 is a supplement which I have seen frequently mentioned but one I never bought until now. I heard that it is good for both the heart and for energy. The service from iherb remains outstanding and Source Naturals continues to be my preferred brand.

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

Especially helped to recover after COVID. Also has improved the memory

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

CoQ10 is a supplement which I have seen frequently mentioned but one I never bought until now. Happy that I bought, it really works

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Great product. Almost instant benefits. Source Naturals is a great brand.

Posted on May 11, 2022

Good quality of Q10. My husband is seeing some results

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

does not contain peper like some others that gave me heart burns.

Posted on Mar 26, 2021

I've been using this in conjunction with several other supplements in order to help my CFS. It took about 3 weeks to start working—feeling so much better now! CoQ10 is one of the most important supplements to take for Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.