AU

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
Amazing for stress, anxiety and sleep!

They work surprisingly well. You have to let the pill dissolve in your mouth. It tastes like a peppermint. They work in about an hour after taking them. You feel relaxed, and your mind stops spinning. They also work well against muscle tension. If you suffer from anxiety and stress, you should really try these. I do not recommend taking them during working hours during the day because they make you very relaxed. In the evening after work, just before going to bed or on weekend days is perfect. It makes you sleep very well and you wake up relaxed and well-rested. They will last you about 120 days if you only take 1 a day which is a great value. Perfect quality!

Posted on Nov 4, 2021

This is the best when you don't want to feel anxious after a meal. It is like a small mint that you can take after you eat. The taste is pretty good. The package is portable so you can have it with you all the time and the size is small.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Love the quality and convenience of the lozenge. It's easy to take with me when I'm out and about. Love the great peppermint taste, and it's also nice for soothing a sore throat. There are some additional beneficial ingredients in the lozenge compared to the powder, but the lozenge also contains sorbitol and mannitol.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I just LOVE my Gabba calm. On stressful days - b4 sleep I let one dissolve under the tongue & I sleep like a baby. No more panic attacks, no more heart palpitations. Works like a charm, but I don't overdo it, I only take when I need it. Highly recommend. Was referred to this product by Trudy Scott - certified Nutritionist & Host of Anxiety Summit.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Best quality GABA supplement I have tried. There really is a noticeable improvement with anxiety symptoms and intrusive thoughts when I take one of these tablets. I chew the tablet and hold it in my mouth for a minute or so, so it is absorbed better than swallowing it. I intially thought I had ordered the orange but realised I had ordered the mint when I chewed the first tablet. I do not like mint flavouring in any foods so I struggle a bit with the taste however the positive effects of this amino acid far outweight the unpleasant taste. I will order the orange ones next time and will always keep a bottle of these on hand at all times.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Took one star off because of the taste - it is quite acrid, in my opinion. I find it most tolerable if I dissolve it under the tongue. As for calming properties, I think a couple of lozenges do help me to calm my brain down when I'm particularly agitated or triggered.

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

It is refreshing. But I am not sure if it does good job at calming me. I just have one lozenge in a span of 4 hours time. I don’t see any effect. It’s just like a less sweeter version of normal mint lozenge…don’t see any significant difference in moo though.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Quality product that comes highly recommended by Dr Trudy Scott. The taste was not as good as the orange option but still palatable. The benefits to my anxiety has been profound after introducing Gaba. When using this product in conjunction with Dr Trudy Scotts 'Anti Anxiety Food Diet' it has changed my life.

Posted on Oct 28, 2021

the orange flavour was out of stock so I tried this, the mint flavour is nice but a bit too strong for my taste, but it is refeshing

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

these can have a profoundly calming effect. Sometimes didn't have the same effect, which I think was due to the type of mental state i was in .