AU

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

My spouse and I live pretty high stress lives at the moment. And with small children, that adds to the stress. GABA helps us to manage our stress by promoting calmness and overall wellness. We aren't as cranky and tired as usual and are able to better handle things. I recommend, especially for periods of high stress.

GigiTan
Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This item accomplished for me what the mark guarantees - quiet. It might require up to 14 days before you notice the change. I matched this with L-tryptophan 500 mg beforehand (and will do as such again) and I encountered a serenity inside I never felt. it's hard to depict but to say it was a profound, centered quiet. Definitely worth the expense.

These have been a life saver for my daughter who suffers from panic attacks/anxiety. The capsules are a bit large but you can open them and place the powder directly on your tongue which is very effective. There isn’t any real taste but is is a dry powder which some people may not like. I have also used them and noticed I feel calmer, focused and have more motivation/energy. I think they are a good quality and great value for money. Will be purchasing again for sure. .

Posted on Sep 13, 2021

I love GABA. The only thing, that calms me down and puts me to rest. I have Hashimoto's, so I am quite a restless person. But with GABA life is much easier. Now I can sleep well on my own, after some time of taking this one, but will keep it handy just in case.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

I take this supplement recommend by my psychiatrist for more than 5 year. I particularly like this brand for more fine qualities and price. Thank you so much iherb.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product is fantastic at stopping ruminating thoughts. I did purchase the mint flavored ones but they have an ingredient in them that I am alleric to. These have no added anything and work really well.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I bought this because I am getting off my neurological pain killers and it has been hard to calm down and sleep. I use it together with lemon balm and it is the first thing that works. I take it half an hour before bed.

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

Can't stop buying it. Very effective and healthy and a I also hooked my friends and family on it. All of them are super grateful to me since not only mine, but other people sleep has improved.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I am happy with this product and the reasonable price. It is good to continue taking it for relaxing. My husband and I are taking it everyday. My husband said he feels it help in relaxing.

Posted on Jun 26, 2022

I’ve been using this for several months and feel a huge difference in my mood. I don’t have mood swings like I used to and I’m very thankful that I found this!