AU

Posted on Oct 20, 2021
Anxiety Relief!

I love this product for when I’m feeling anxious. The first time I took it I could tell a difference in five minutes. I have been taking on and off for a month or so. I feel like I need it less and less frequent now. It even helps me not have carb and sugar cravings.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Love the taste of the orange lozenge, and the convenience of taking them with me on the go. The orange lozenge has a milder flavor than the peppermint, so I prefer using the orange when I wake up in the middle of the night. The peppermint lozenge is great during the day. The only downside of the lozenges for me is the ingredients. I would prefer the lozenges not contain sorbitol and mannitol, but then they probably wouldn't taste as good. Very happy with the quality of the items I've received from Source Naturals.

Posted on Oct 1, 2021

Starts are for the taste. Got it to see if it may reduce the desire to snack mindlessly : ) Keeping it next to computer where I tend to watch stuff. So far so good - able to take this pill instead of making a trip for chips. Does not help if I arrive to the computer with chips on the plate , if you know what I mean : )

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

This GABA works in 15 mins .. removes panic attacks and anxiety for my teenage son .. so impressed with this product I have bought it for my brother and some friends who suffer anxiety and were amazed at how quick it worked. For anyone with anxiety this is absolutely the best .. I wished I knew this when my son was very young - could have saved him from so much horrible anxiety and panic attacks… he could not even perform at school because he was plagued with anxiety but since taking this about 3 years ago now he is studying and is functioning at life normally . Thank God for this GABA . I got it for my 60 yr old brother last week and he was amazed at how calm he felt .. he never felt like this before.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

I've taken 500mg of GABA once or twice a day for many months. It's calming, but I sometimes get a nasty facial flushing. An indication that the dose is too strong. I thought I'd give these 125mg caps a try instead. They're miles better than plain GABA. They give me a genuine serene feeling, a bit like Prozac or Valium, but without the nasty side-effects. Whoever devised the formula deserves a Nobel prize. As other users have noticed, they also totally stop the after-dinner sweet-tooth munchies that I've tried to stop for years, without success. Eating junk after dinner at night makes it impossible to lose any weight. An amazing product.

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

This product is amazing. I use it in conjunction with melatonin, and it's been a game changer. It calms my brain before sleep, and the quality of my sleep has vastly improved. I will continue to use this product because I can feel a genuine benefit. The lozenges taste pleasant too.

I bought this bottle in anticipation to help me with my stress relief, but more importantly, to help with my sleep activity. Due to my high stress and anxiety, I often have a hard time falling asleep and STAYING asleep straight through the night. Ever since a child I have also been a very light sleeper. A cricket chirping in the middle of the night could wake me up. My phone vibrating from a single text message could wake me up. Well, that was until I tried this supplement last night. I fell asleep instantly, slept through the night, and when I woke up naturally, I felt so rested, happy, and the whites of my eyes actually were WHITE instead of red and swollen. I cannot wait to try this again tonight after a nice day at work.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I had very tight muscles, especially my calves, was in a lot of pain and was having a hard time getting to sleep so I tried this and my muscles are so much more relaxed! It really helps calm you down and feel more relaxed. I take a few a day. Wish I bought this a lot sooner.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

These work well. This is my first purchase of this supplement so I don't have experience with other brands to compare effectiveness. I find that this product really steadies me, curbs irritability from anxiety and at times makes me feel a sense of well-being bordering on euphoria. I'm very glad I learned about this and will continue to use it in these extra stressful times. Highly recommend.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Good ingredient starting point for Gaba titration. The lozenge form increased compliance and absorption rate. The taste is good in comparison to other Gaba alternatives. I have purchased multiple times as i am happy with the quality of this product. Package keeps everything fresh even when left in the car.