AU

Posted on May 17, 2022

I use Gaba twice a day against my anxiety and it works fantastically. I have less anxiety nightmares, my energy is excellent. The taste is quite neutral, I actually add it to my bulletproof coffee. The composition is a pure ingredient, no additives, and the size is large enough to last for a while. I am very happy with this one.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My husband and I both think this Gaba Powder by Source Naturals is great. There's hardly any taste, and it melts fast when using it under your tongue. It also did not cause any heartburn or stomach upset like some cheaper powdered Gaba products have done in the past. Love that the only ingredient is Gaba. Great size bottle and quality product.

Posted on Aug 4, 2022

I take GABA before going to bed, and indeed it helps me to feel more relaxed. The package is huge and will last you for a long time. Be careful with the dosage, one time I took a bit too much and was experiencing shortness of breath. Overall the quality of the product is good. I like the powder form of GABA because it has no additional ingredients that capsules can have.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

An MD recommended this to me as a natural alternative to Valium. I've been sold on it's benefits ever since. IHerb has a great price. I'm not brand loyal to many things but Source Naturals is by far the best source for this particular amino acid. I also like the powder form as it will take effect faster if you dissolve it under the tongue as opposed to taking the pills, which also work well. One of few things I never want to run out of.

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I use this in a moon milk drink. It mixes in well and the taste is easily masked with other flavours. You only need a small amount, and It lasts for a long time so good value for money. I believe it helps me sleep, I sleep better when i incorporate the drink into my night time routine.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Cheapest form of Gaba and easy to adjust the amount according to need. It's flavourless, I use a little each day along with other powders

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Good quality! Big size tub so you don’t have to order more all the time. Cheap as well. There is also a false asumption put there that you don’t absorb GABA but the is false

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This GABA is a potent supplement. It’s one of the few I can feel the effects of shortly after taking. I had to start taking it at night because it makes me sleepy.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I've been using the powder for two weeks and so far I'm quite pleased with the results. My son like the taste and works well to calm him down.