AU

Posted on Jul 7, 2022
최고!

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

I initially bought this Source Naturals Glucosamine Sulfate 500 mg. because of the price point -- which is excellent -- but I am repurchasing because it is so easily tolerated and works so well!

Posted on Jan 20, 2022

I'm on my 2nd bottle now, it helps to improve my joints. I take 1 caps/day. No smell, medium size caps, and price is pretty cheap compare to buy on in my country Indonesia. Thanks Iherb

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

good price. always good to have charcoal in your medicine cabinet in case of food poisoning. I would break open one or two capsules into a glass of water for quickest effect in cases of suspected poisoning. MY most recent use was taking capsules before and after having mercury fillings removed at the dentist by a biocompatible huggins dentist - it's part of the protocol to help minimize the mercury exposure.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

My joins need is satisfied this product provides me whir what my joints are missing Thank you I herb

Posted on Feb 28, 2021

Under normal circumstances, the cartilage of the joint is constantly worn out, but also renewed. If there is an imbalance in this process, ie if the cartilage regeneration is slower than its wear, arthrosis occurs (cartilage deterioration). The disease occurs most often after the age of forty, and can affect any joint. Glucosamine sulfate is a natural agent that stimulates cartilage regeneration. In our body it is created from glucose and the amino acid glutamine. When the ability to form glucosamine decreases with age, its additional intake is needed to aid cartilage regeneration.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I hope it will do its work: one of my knees is noisy in a strange, jelly-like way (still better than a dry crackling), I'll update it later.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Highly recommend if you strain your knee.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Good, my knee pain goes away gradually.