AU

Posted on Oct 12, 2021

As I'm on a vegetarian diet, and I do my weekly 10k runs and weight training, I realised I need to supplement my iron intake as I'm not getting enough from my diet. I think I have mild iron deficiency that caused to "hit a wall" sometimes in my training. It caused fatigue and a general loss of interest in training. Now that I have started on the iron supplement, I am now training better. Glad that I started on it.

I take iron chelate to boost my ferritin. Due to the low rate, hair falls out strongly, I get tired quickly. The tablets are beige-gray in color, small in size, easy to swallow. I did not notice any side effects. For better absorption, it is better to take iron together in vitamin C and with food ... and drink tea / coffee two hours after taking iron, otherwise caffeine will interfere with the absorption of iron. Health to all!

901d9d2e-6fb9-42aa-9c06-8ec61766b8c6
a1f45ca0-ae3f-4848-96c0-48eb0c2ccdcc
Posted on May 24, 2022

One of the better brands for iron and vitamins in general

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

Very good pills,small size .The quality and the package were very good also

Posted on May 4, 2021

Iron is one of the most important minerals for the human body ... and it is very important for health in general Especially the circulatory system, heart and blood ...... its the best And use it once a day with food

Posted on May 21, 2021

Chelated Iron is much more bioavailable. I've been taking it for a while to try and combat some fatigue issues and it seems to be working for me.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My favorite iron supplement, will always repurchase.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

This tablets are small and easy to swallow.

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Excellent quality… a supplement with great benefits

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

No side effects and improves iron storage