AU

Posted on Dec 18, 2021
Hard to find and not bad tasting!

My naturopathic doctor did a micronutrient panel on me and I was deficient in asparagine. Hard to find a supplement for this! This is an essential micronutrient to help in the cycle of cell formation. Important if you want to be fully healthy. I got this because it was hard to find a capsulated form. This is not bad tasting at all. I just toss it onto the top of a smoothie. When I didn’t make a smoothie, I just tossed the ration into my mouth and drank water. It hardly has a taste and dissolves quickly. It is not a bad aftertaste. I will order it again! I recommend it.

I've been buying from iherb for over a decade and have roughly calculated that I've spent many thousands of dollars on supplements to help with fatigue. Its not in question whether this particular supplement is legitimate, good quality, pure and of a good brand. I am open to all that being true. Though, I can only tell you my experience. That is, I didn't notice any difference in my health and well-being as a result of taking this supplement either for a few days or for many weeks. Actually, one of the very few noticeably effective supplements I've ever bought from iHerb and will continue to buy is Thorne Advanced Nutrients multivitamin. I surprisingly do feel better, more alert, more charged and energised within an hour of taking 2-3 capsules, which is less than half the recommended dose. This is a very rare result for me. Please like my review if you found it helpful.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Zinc magnesium & Aspartic acid make ZMA If you already take zinc and magnesium this is an easy way to complement them. Tastes tart which is expected since it’s an acid.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

im always choosing product with good dosages and good price... this one is really good with these 2 criterias. The effect on me was strong after few days, 1/2 spoon/day.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Very efficient. Not easy to take. Though, it is difficult to mix it up with water or juice, for it does not dissolve. There is always a residual part in the glass. I would, therefore, suggest you should produce it in capsule form.

Nuray
Posted on Mar 13, 2021

I gave D-Aspartic Acid a shot and I'm glad I did. I felt more energy almost immediately, it was as tho the missing piece to my body's needs was found. This product is a good testosterone booster. Has a lemon/lime taste to me. Not real pleasurable, but I mix it with sports drinks. Overall it's a good product and worth putting in your stack.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

vey good product, help me a lot to make some extra gains and keep my test up

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

Works fine with L-Ornithine as a Hepa-Merz nicer and cheaper replacement.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Very good for muscle fatigue, and also improves focus in activities in general

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

It's really a life saver for busy days. It helps to stay focused during the day and to recover more effectively over night.