AU

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Bought for my kitty that constantly had a runny nose and drippy eyes. I gave her a higher dose in the beginning to clear everything up and then just kept her on a maintenance dose for the rest of her life, which turned out to be four more years !! She had been give 6 months !! I can't speak highly enough of the quality of the ingredients and the ease of use, being a powder instead of capsules.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I take lysine for canker sores and it works very well with a dose of 1000-2000 mg a day for a few days when they occur. I also give this lysine powder to my dog (dog is about 18lbs) as it helps build collagen for joints and skin. I give him 1/8 tsp daily (which is about 320mg); I give it mixed in with some cream of wheat cereal or mushed banana. You don't want to overkill on lysine though as you can get too much of it, so just keep your dosing in mind.

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I have used this product for many years. It still works great. I'm not a big fan of the taste, but all Lysine tastes like this and it's a very mild taste, just be aware that it does have a somewhat odd taste. I prefer the powder when I need quick absorption (I'm looking at you newly developing cold-sore.) I take 1000mg daily, more if I have an active outbreak.

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

it tastes salty. but it dissolves very well in drinks. I have a hard time swallowing pills, so I got this lysine powder. the shipment arrived very fast

6ce43402-fd2b-43aa-99af-09e45fd25903
Posted on Jul 17, 2022

pure product, easy to use and measure because of it's powder form. I use it to balance my arganine intake because of the use of hemp powder.

Posted on May 3, 2022

good quality product natural ingredient recommendable size packaging is good easy to take no smell no adverse symptoms a must have benefit is visible. composition is okay. a must have supplement no taste. quality minerals. take it when u have mineral deficiency. frequency taking depends on the instructions.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

I add this to my smoothies every morning! Good for the immune system! This is much more economical, buying it in a bulk powder form!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

Because it is powder you can easy take what you need when it is necessary you take some more or less when you think it is okay.

Posted on Jan 28, 2022

L-lysine is a great amino acid, not only for athletic performance, but for health in general, as a matter of fact the most important amino acid for a specific role in body. Doctors should know better.. I always prefere the powder form.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

I bought the lysine supplement for my cat. It helps him manage his herpes virus, it boost his immune system and slow down flares. Instead of buying the poor quality version in the pets section, I buy from this brand which is excellent quality and cheap as well!